300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Dodge Charger

Has anyone seen it yet, the front and rear look like a dart. Dodge really Fubared a great looking vehicle. The only decent ones left are the explorer and Taurus interceptor . I am anti Government motors

Well our dodge's all run like crap and are in and out of the shop all of the time. Ford screwed the pooch on their vehicles with the new interceptors, the explorers are alright. I still vote for the tahoe, and as soon as our city shop finishes rigging mine out I'll be happier than a pig in slop.

Comment

I just looked it up.. It looks like crap. Why take a popular, aggressive design and fem it out? We use Chargers and everybody loves them. No maintenance issues at all.
      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Looks like a Dodge Dart on steroids....yikes.

The only 2 brands I have driven as a patrol car are Ford (Crown Vic) and Chevy (Impala,Trailblazer)...but I did a ride along once in a 2010 Charger, not a whole lot of room in it...

I still prefer the Crown Vic over the Impala... our dept is looking into the new Caprice or Ford Interceptor.
        The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
        that we are all that stands between
        the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cannady View Post
          Well our dodge's all run like crap and are in and out of the shop all of the time. Ford screwed the pooch on their vehicles with the new interceptors, the explorers are alright. I still vote for the tahoe, and as soon as our city shop finishes rigging mine out I'll be happier than a pig in slop.
          Same with us, we switched to the chargers this year and have had nothing but issues with them. The first 24 we received had to have the batteries recharged because they wouldn't start, and numerous other mechanical issues... we have another 20 coming in the end of this month hoping those don't have issues.
          There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
          -Ernest Hemingway

Comment

We have a Several 08 chargers and they're tanks. Have 2 2014 chargers and they're nice as well. We're switching to explorers though.
            Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

I just took a look. They screwed the pooch with this move. We are Charger heavy but the rumor is that we are going back to Fords with the next purchase.
              In God We Trust
              Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

our chargers suck....so do the ford interceptor sedan things. no room, tiny trunk and blind spots everywhere...not to mention they spend half their time in the shop. The explorers are awesome from what i hear, however my current division won't let us take them out yet so they sit in the garage unused....
                "For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer." Romans 13:4

Comment

We have several chargers of all different years and they have been decent. With the exception of the brakes. These things eat brakes and these brakes are costly.

Comment

They eat brakes, the 2007-2010 models had this nasty habit of a fan exploding, which shredded radiators. The newer model ones have had warranty work on the headlight wiring harnesses which would be alright, but our dodge dealership had one sitting for about 60 days before doing something with it.

Comment

2015-dodge-charger-ny.jpg

Yup, fairly ugly design if you ask me. I'm glad our service is staying away from the chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Blue View Post
                        I just took a look. They screwed the pooch with this move. We are Charger heavy but the rumor is that we are going back to Fords with the next purchase.
                        I've heard the same thing with my department. And seeing the 2015s, and having driven the interceptor, I say bring it on.

Comment

I am hoping for an Explorer. Thats what I drive off the job although I could also get used to an F 150 pretty easily too
                          In God We Trust
                          Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

we have 2 2010 Chargers...............one has had several problems 7 the other hasn't had any (except brakes)

The Chief deputy just gave his 2011 CV to our new deputy and took the marked Charger that hasn't had any problems. The Charger belonged to a guy who is no longer with us
                            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Haven't driven any of the Chargers yet. I've driven the Tahoe, Explorer, Vic, Impala and new Interceptor (Taurus). I like the Taurus the best, but damn does it eat up gas. I haven't seen any shop issues with them yet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3283 users online. 167 members and 3116 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X