300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2b1ask1
    replied
    Crystal Molly is becoming more found round our parts.

Leave a comment:

• mookster
    replied
    I've ran across molly and crystal ecstasy that I thought was meth with a bad cutting agent. It was crystalline and there was a yellowish milky nastiness to it.

Leave a comment:

• Jseaman87
    replied
    I've had it, could be crystal molly I've had it and that is what it came back as.

Leave a comment:

• okgr2056
    replied
    Will for sure let everyone know what the lab results on it come back as.

Leave a comment:

• Paul150
    replied
    Could it have been Molly (MDMA)? Sometimes it can look crystalline more than a powder, but not quite as jagged as meth, and it can be a milky color. Plus, it's in the class of amphetamines, so that could explain the test result.

I'm interested to see what it was at least. Let us know what you find out.

Leave a comment:

• JDCOP
    replied
    Sounds like crystal amphetamine. Not meth but amphetamine like Rx grade stuff crystalized. Never have seen it out here but I read something online about it at one time. I hope it doesn't catch on either, the redneck shake labs are enough along with the big return of heroin.

Leave a comment:

• kermit315
    replied
    Tagged to follow.

Leave a comment:

• okgr2056
    started a topic Crystal Amphetamine- Anyone every dealt with it

Crystal Amphetamine- Anyone every dealt with it

I work at a fairly small agency and tonight I found what I thought was meth in a vehicle I had stopped. Sgt looked at it and agreed it was meth. Packaged in a small tied off piece of plastic bag. Arrested the guy and then went to test the substance and it didn't test positive for meth. It tested positive for "amphetamine" according to the NIK test kits we use.

Neither of us had ever seen it and were a little confused to say the least. It was a crystal structure for sure and not just powder. They were clear to milky white. The crystals were less jagged than the crystal meth I have seen. They were more round kinda like pencil lead broken up.

Just wanted to see if anyone had dealt with this and to get some information on it. It will be sent up the chain to be tested of course and we are going to talk to other officer at our department about it but I wanted to ask you all also.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 35356 users online. 31 members and 35325 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...