Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meeting Force With Equal Force (Sort Of)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting Force With Equal Force (Sort Of)

For some time now the media has been covering riots in Kiev, with protesters throwing molotov cocktails. A Reuters photgrapher noted a couple of Kiev police officers responding in kind. Kind of brings a new mwaning to meeting force with equal force.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/riot-police...kraine-1433371

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
    For some time now the media has been covering riots in Kiev, with protesters throwing molotov cocktails. A Reuters photgrapher noted a couple of Kiev police officers responding in kind. Kind of brings a new mwaning to meeting force with equal force.
    When in Rome---------------------or when in Kiev.................
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

High power fire hose would have a nice touch.
      Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post
        High power fire hose would have a nice touch.
        It's funny you say that. I had mentioned the same thing to a friend who sent me a link to a video of the officers dodging molotov cocktails. Not sure why they weren't hosing off the crowd. It looks like winter and it sure does put fire out well.
        "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."

"When you get to the point were all you want to do is be successful as bad as you need to breath, that is when you will be successful"

Comment

I think a more appropriate response would be a sniper's bullet. Throwing fire is deadly force. A bullet stands a better chance of being more accurate.

Comment

Ah, Russia. Is there anything you do that you can't add vodka to?
            I miss you, Dave.
            http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
              When in Rome---------------------
              Following L1's link, I see the cops using the Roman testudo formation.

testudo.jpg

Comment

What you expect from a third world country?

Comment

Eye for an eye...

Comment

oh come on it's Russia somebody has to have a flame thrower
                    Originally posted by Rudy8116
                    The only reason I have one in the chamber at all times is because it is impossible to have two in.

Originally posted by CruiserClass
                    OC is my last option. I've never met anyone immune to electricity or physics.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10411 users online. 317 members and 10094 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X