Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good come back to arrestee's remark.

At one time or another, we have all been told by a scumbag "it's a good thing you have that gun and badge or I would kick your ***"!

I heard the best comeback from a veteran officer. He replied," The really tough guys never say that. They just get on with the *** kickin. So shut your piehole or start kicking ***."
    "If you go through life just looking out for #1, make sure you don't step in #2."

My personal favorite is the 18 y/o who told a senior officer that,"I eat MF's like you for lunch." The senior officer looked at him very calmly and replied,"Well son,grab a napkin cause it's lunchtime and you're going to jail." Needless to say,the little froggy jumped,but got smacked down. HARD.
    If you stare into the abyss long enough,sometimes it stares back.

Comment

And here I though comments like those only came out of the mouths of TV cops.

Comment

Come on now. You know that you've run across one smart *** that you couldn't resist bringing him down a peg or two. Besides,it's FUN.
        If you stare into the abyss long enough,sometimes it stares back.

Comment

Say, "You don't have to threaten me, sir. If you want the full cavity search, just ask for it."

Comment

Originally posted by J.DIXON
            Come on now. You know that you've run across one smart *** that you couldn't resist bringing him down a peg or two. Besides,it's FUN.
            I may have, but I don't think I ever used comments as lame as the ones posted here.

Comment

Hey SW4747

Hey SW4747,
              I guess you're right, those are lame comments. I suppose I should have jammed a broom stick up his A## the way they do it in N.Y. That would have been a lot better.
              "If you go through life just looking out for #1, make sure you don't step in #2."

Comment

Some of you have heard this, but for those that haven't:

Quota? I don't have a quota; I'm allow to write as many tickets as I want!
                http://www.lawofficer.net

Comment

Re: Hey SW4747

Originally posted by chanedog
                  Hey SW4747,
                  I guess you're right, those are lame comments. I suppose I should have jammed a broom stick up his A## the way they do it in N.Y. That would have been a lot better.
                  Yeah, that was called for. Stereo type an entire department based on the actions of 1 imbecile.

Comment

double post - sorry
                    Last edited by SW4747; 09-19-2003, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Hey for real. Pulled a guy over once from Alabama and approached the car. During the interview I asked " Got any ID?". Guy looked me in the eye and answered "About What?".
                      Trust me I'm with the government.

Comment

Originally posted by Loco
                        Hey for real. Pulled a guy over once from Alabama and approached the car. During the interview I asked " Got any ID?". Guy looked me in the eye and answered "About What?".
                        Come on Loco, that joke is as old as dirt.

Comment

Re: Re: Hey SW4747

Originally posted by SW4747
                          Yeah, that was called for. Stereo type an entire department based on the actions of 1 imbecile.
                          STEREOTYPE? Hmmmm.....here's one:
                          Attractive blonde, petite, lady police officer.

Now...what are YOU thinking?

Then, someone tells you, "Yeah, she's a model, too."

Now?

If you cheated, checked my profile, you'd see that is me.

However...I've kicked in many a door, bought plenty of dope, testified in federal court, written search & arrest warrants, had very few reports given back to me, proof-read other officers reports, assisted with investigations, been asked my opinion on cases, and rubbed elbows with the BEST in law enforcement; this is this off the top of my head.

I have my Advanced Peace Officer's License & my IQ level is NOT "the size of my shoe".

I'm regarded (by those who take a few minutes to get to know me a little) as intelligent, level-headed, and when it comes to being "tough", was once called "bulldog" by fellow narcotics investigators.

Don't grumble about being stereotyped.
                          I live with mine.

My thanks go to "Chrissy Snow" and the like. However, funny that Suzanne Somers is an EXTREMELY successful business woman...hmmm..

Sorry, but that's my .02 on "stereotyping". I live w/it all the time. But then, so do cops: coffee-drinking-donut-eating. Right?

My reply to that is, "Well, we've moved up to cappuccino and bagels."
                          Last edited by SERENAs UNIT; 09-22-2003, 09:18 AM.
                          "...there is no authority except that which GOD has established...he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgement upon themselves."
                          ROMANS 13: 1,2 (NIV)

Comment

Chill out you guys. Sure the joke is old as dirt but still funny. Just trying to have a little fun. Remember fun?
                            Trust me I'm with the government.

Comment

It was funny.

Sorry, had bad start this morning.
                              "...there is no authority except that which GOD has established...he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgement upon themselves."
                              ROMANS 13: 1,2 (NIV)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4788 users online. 260 members and 4528 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X