300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your an officer, don't speed through Greensville County, Virginia

A fellow officer was speeding on a highway in Greensville County, Virginia a few weeks ago and was issued a four point ticket. The Sheriff's officer said he was tired of NJ cops speeding on HIS highway(like he owns it). My brother was respectful and courtious but the Virginia cop didn't care. I don't know about Virginia, but here in NJ we take care of our brothers no matter where you work. I wonder how many of Greensville's finest travel through NJ???

I can see your brotherhood point. At the same time your friend should be ashamed of himself for putting one of our own in a position like that.
    If you don't know where you want to get to it doesn't matter which way you go.

Comment

What a shame.
      "Don't bother to run, you will only go to jail tired!"

Comment

Depends on just "HOW FAST" he was going.

Comment

I know where this thread is going...

*duck and covers*
          I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

Ok I'll jump in with both feet...

Eric,

I want to commend you for apparently never exceeding the spped limit on the highway, you are a better man than me. Then again a high horse must not gallop over 55 mph.

The NJ cop should be ASHAMED of himself for putting the VA cop in that position?! For what?

Stopping a speeder? It seems to me the VA cop probably makes a lot of stops so that can't be it.

Asking for a break? Well I'm sure a lot of folks (not just other cops) ask him for a break when they get stopped.

If the off duty cop wasn't drag racing or a complete a-hole he should have been let on his way. That VA cop may have pulled over some jerks from other PD' but every PD has a fair share of them, they aren't all like that and should not be treated as such.

That VA cop is hard as$.
            Last edited by BrickCop; 08-26-2003, 12:02 PM.
            Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Last edited by Frank Booth; 02-26-2005, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Gonzalez
                I can see your brotherhood point. At the same time your friend should be ashamed of himself for putting one of our own in a position like that.
                what the hell do they feed you guys in idaho? id like to know because all im reading outta you is bull ****. my rule of thumb is that if its not an arrestable offense i let em go.
                "The American public will find it refreshing to see a Republican candidate, who's not a moralistic, sexually repressed, crusading hypocrite, who cruises airport men's rooms late at night."
                William Shatner

Comment

e?
                  Last edited by BorderRat; 09-06-2003, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Ashamed of himself??? Are you out of your mind???? He was going a little fast, that's all. He was on his way home from a vacation with his family. He didn't put the officer in any situation that's different from any other speeder. WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!

Comment

I think we can give each other a break, no one else is going to!
                      admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof!

Comment

First, greets to all. Just joined the board. Reading this thread I have to say that I am in agreement with the officers who post that we should take care of each other. We definitely have to. Too many bad guys out there and we have to protect one another. After all, if you work at a department store, they let you buy stuff at a discount? So this is our discount. After almost 20 years wearing the blues, never did charge another cop and hopefully never will. Regards to all

Comment

Last edited by Frank Booth; 02-26-2005, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Due to budgetary constraints, the Greensville County, VA Sheriff's Office has run out of their annual supply of discretion. If any Officers or Departments have surplus discretion, please forward it to Greensville County IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Comment

Did he immediatly "badge" him when pulled over? That almost guarantees a written response from me. Some people might consider "badging" polite, I dont.

If I become aware of a violater being a LEO by a something like a weapons declaration, things go a lot smoother.

Videotapes a bitch.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4721 users online. 256 members and 4465 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X