300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we call BS on This One?

9-Year-Old Boy With Massive Tumor Plucked From Dangerous Mexican City By U.S. Feds

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

The Associated Press says that with the consent of his parents, US Federal Agents in an armored vehicle took a sick Mexican child from his home in a dangerous neighborhood in Juarez, Mexico and transported him to the United States for medical treatment. The article goes on to say the Border Patrol and Homeland Security Investigations were involved in the event.

Somehow I have difficulty believing that US Federal agents entered Mexico in an armored vehicle.

Can any of our BP brethren shed light on this? Did we send someone into Mexico in an armored vehicle or was it some of the diplomatic security guys from the consulate in Juarez who slipped him through a hole in the fence near Anapra?
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

I read the story, and still don't understand WHY it was necessary. They had visas. Why would we run a very expensive taxi service?
    If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

Originally posted by School Cop View Post
      I read the story, and still don't understand WHY it was necessary. They had visas. Why would we run a very expensive taxi service?
      To create a "feel good" story for the media,at the taxpayers expense??Possibly for a candidate for some public office,that is trying to get illegal aliens to vote for him??Just sayin.
      Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10996 users online. 507 members and 10489 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X