300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Incredible Hulk

We've all heard stories about drugs giving people super-human strength. Tonight I and a fellow officer fought with The Incredible Hulk. It took four cops and a bystander (retired NYPD) to handcuff him. Geez. Tasers didn't work, kicking him didn't work, slapping him in the stomach didn't work. I've never fought with anyone that strong before.
    MAC

In the 70s and 80s that was fairly common if they were "dusted" (angel dust),however we did have a regular,who was a full blood Cherokee,6'4" 300 lbs of muscle and if he didnt want to go,(and you could tell by his deameanor),we would choose limbs"ok Larry,you get the left arm,Joe,right leg,etc.",but usually if I or another couple of cops would get there first and by ourselves,you could walk up to him and say "James,they want you out,can I give you a ride home?"he would say a few choice words to them,come out get in the unit and you could take him home.Obviously would get all macho if he saw a show of force.
    To tell you how tough he was,?he died when he fell from the top of a water tower he was painting,witnesses said when he hit the ground,flat on his back,they heard him yell DAYUM,and than he died.
    Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Originally posted by mac266 View Post
      slapping him in the stomach didn't work.
      wtf???
      Making the streets safer, one donut at a time

Comment

"Dusters" are no joke. Shattered ones knee with a baton strike, didn't even phase him. The only thing that made the strike was effective was the shattered knee wouldn't bear weight structurally. When he tried to walk on it the knee folded over and he fell to the ground. Didn't stop fighting though.
        Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
          "Dusters" are no joke. Shattered ones knee with a baton strike, didn't even phase him. The only thing that made the strike was effective was the shattered knee wouldn't bear weight structurally. When he tried to walk on it the knee folded over and he fell to the ground. Didn't stop fighting though.
          Been there too................

Comment

funny thing though- MANY "dusters" are not violent, they are basically "zombies"( you could stand them in front of a freight train and they'd wait for it....SPLAT! * would NEVER do this of course) nowadays, there are guys out there low dosing, or "light dipping" their cigarettes and MJ joints ,so the effects are not as prominent when you contact them, and they have a similar stupor as someone who has been drinking( except for the lack of alcoholic beverage odor, or slight chemical odor, high pulse,rigid muscles, extreme nystagmus, and body jerking/ myclonic movement)
            "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Originally posted by Tmg View Post
              wtf???
              It's a pain compliance maneuver my agency teaches. One of our SGTs used it and left hand-shaped bruises the size of a frying pan on the dude. Try it on yourself, REALLY HARD! It would work on me.
              MAC

Comment

K2 has been giving several of the same effects around here. Or whatever the next gen K2 is called anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by mac266 View Post
                  It's a pain compliance maneuver my agency teaches. One of our SGTs used it and left hand-shaped bruises the size of a frying pan on the dude. Try it on yourself, REALLY HARD! It would work on me.
                  Thats interesting. Whats the name of the maneuver?
                  Making the streets safer, one donut at a time

Comment

I think it's called, "slapping the crap out of his stomach." It also works on the back.
                    MAC

Comment

Us military police folks call it giving him the turkey (the hand print left looks like those thanksgiving turkeys you drew with your hand when you were 7 years old). I'll go back to lurking now.

Comment

Originally posted by DOAcop38 View Post
                        funny thing though- MANY "dusters" are not violent, they are basically "zombies"( you could stand them in front of a freight train and they'd wait for it....SPLAT! * would NEVER do this of course)
                        Had one like this that decided to stand in the middle of a 4 lane highway, at 0300... in dense fog..

Lucky for us he didn't want to fight, he didn't seem capable of more than blinking and breathing at the time though.
                        sigpic
                        Any and all statements made by this account represent my sole opinion and do not reflect an official opinion, belief, or policy of any department or agency to which I am employed by. Further, I am in no way authorized to speak on behalf of any department or agency.

Comment

When you do get a duster who is calm, keep him there. Talk softly, turn off the flashing lights, and do not put your light right in his eyes. Flashing lights, bright lights, and yelling will turn a quiet duster into the hulk real real fast.
                          Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                          Albert Einstein

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7136 users online. 362 members and 6774 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                          X