X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eastside
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2003

Does anyone recognise this back patch??

Saw this the other day, they claim not to be a 1% club or a HA affiliate. Does anyone recognize this patch and if they have what dealings have they had with them?? Or they wannabes?

If you want to PM me for security please do. Official LE email can be used also.
    "Well, I never had an invisible friend when I was young, but I'm sure that if I did, it would be Constable Smiley."
  • chongosuerte
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2011

It doesnt look like they are OMG. Normally OMGs' websites show that they are more ambigious or are almost clearly 1%s.

Q: Are you a Motorcycle Club or Riding Club?
    A: The IRON ORDER is a traditional motorcycle club where members must earn their colors!!

Q: Are you a law enforcement club?
    A: No

Q: Are you a 1%er club?
    A: Read the About IO page, it should be obvious. If not then, no we are not a 1%er club.

Q: Do you have any affiliations?
    A: No. The IOMC is an Independent Club that RESPECTS ALL OTHER CLUBS that respect us.

Q: How many IOMC Chapters are there?
    A: We have chapters in many states, D.C., Brazil, Europe, South Africa, and growing every day.

Q: How many members are in the IOMC?
    A: More than one less than a million.

Q: Do I have to own an H-D motorcycle to join?
    A: No. If your bike is in the traditional American V-Twin cruiser style and is at least 750 cc, it is welcome.

Q: Can women join the club?
    A: No, the IOMC is a men's club. We do have a support club for the ladies, the Iron Order Maidens.

Q: Are illegal drugs allowed?
    A: No and hell no!!

Q: How can I join?
    A: Drop us a line or find us around town and strike up a conversation with a Patch Holder and we'll gladly talk to
    you. Membership is earned and not bought!!

Q: Does the IOMC haze new members?
    A: No. That BS is for school kids. We are all adults, if you are going to ride with us you will learn fast we not
    only do not take BS we do not give it.

Q: Are you bad asses?
    A: We all have asses. Some are bigger than others. We are family men, we have careers, we work hard, play
    hard and ride hard and take care of our brothers. We do not have time for school yard games.
    and

We are sometimes asked, "What is the IOMC?". We are what we say we are, nothing more,
    nothing less. If you are law abiding and desire a strong biker brotherhood, are ready to make a
    commitment and strive to earn your patch, maybe we are for you. If you are looking for
    something other than what we stand for, we are not for you, and you need to look elsewhere

Comment

• Dingo990
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2010

Saw one in Kansas City a few weeks ago.

Looked them up, on the Kansas City chapter website they claim to have cops as members and goes out of their way to point out they are not a law enforcement motorcycle club (i wonder if they have been mistaken for that?)

I would suspect they are harmless.
      Last edited by Dingo990; 08-13-2011, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• reils49
        Forum Member
        • Sep 2006

Thats the Iron Order. We have them here, but you don't hear much about them or see them out on the road too often.
        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• crass cop
          trashman
          • Jun 2009

The IO get a bad rap from 1%'ers because there are claims that most of the members are LEO, however they are not a "LEO club", but there have been reports of them getting into scrapes with 1%'er clubs and then when things get a little too heavy, badge them and tell them to GTFO.
          1%'ers have a real problem with them because in their words, they wanna play but when it gets too rough, they hide behind their badges. IMHO theyre just another club that wants to ride and have fun..........Problem is that when you start to walk like a duck, quack like a duck, you may be attracting the attention of others "ducks".

Here are two semi local articles...read some of the comments

"I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
          The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
          sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
          Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

• ateamer
            Salty Dog
            • Aug 2000

Why have a patch and all the other crap? Just get together with a few friends and ride. It's okay to have fun without all the posturing and posing, and we already have the brotherhood and membership is earned when we're at work. Unwind a bit.
            Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

• Scott941
              (Negative 29...)
              • Jan 2007

So did anybody sign their guestbook?

Comment

• ShantyIrish
                Sheepdog
                • Dec 2008

In a nutshell: It was started by a USSS guy. Started as an LEMC, then too many civilians were let in. Then many leo's left once it got too top heavy with civilians. Then they changed their mantra to not an official LEMC, but we have cops as members to try to keep themselves neutral and not a target of OMG's. Then they had the incident with the Outlaws MC, who's colors were black and white as we all know. After that, they lost many of their members who started the Defiant Crew MC and used the colors of black and orange to further distance themselves from the Outlaws MC.
                Went to Get a Cold Pop

Comment

• Eastside
                  Forum Member
                  • Jul 2003

What did the incident with the Outlaw MC's involve?
                  "Well, I never had an invisible friend when I was young, but I'm sure that if I did, it would be Constable Smiley."

Comment

• ShantyIrish
                    Sheepdog
                    • Dec 2008

A confrontation between the 2 groups at an Easyriders bike show in TN in 2009. The topic was the IOMC's use of the colors black and white and the wearing of the 3pc patch "without permission", allegedly.
                    Went to Get a Cold Pop

Comment

• nefto
                      Forum Member
                      • Nov 2009

What has always amused me with LE MC's is how many of them make up their patches and insignia so they closely resemble OMG colors.

Comment

• HotSoup
                        Forum Member
                        • Aug 2006

I realize this is an old thread but just read that a prospect in the IO shot and killed a member of the BP during a fight....not too impressed with the IO guys their website makes them come across as very immature.....Crass Cop your duck line got quoted on their FAQ page lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 27613 users online. 74 members and 27539 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...