300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P.O.S.T study guide?

Would anyone know any resource for study guides so I can study for the P.O.S.T test? I have taken the test before and received a passing score but it is not high enough for my liking. I would like to brush up on a few sections especially the final fill in the blank paragraph. Thanks

Originally posted by GTV10 View Post
    I have taken the test before and received a passing score but it is not high enough for my liking. I would like to brush up on a few sections especially the final fill in the blank paragraph. Thanks
    Just use your notes and lessons you had from the first time you took it and study them harder
    Ignored: Towncop, Pulicords, TacoMac, Ten08

Comment

Which POST test? The Entrance Assessment? If so, there are study guides in book stores. Google California law enforcement entrance tests or something similar.

Comment

The "Pellet B" test. Every state's test is somewhat similar right?

Comment

The "Pellet B" test. Every state's test is somewhat similar right?
          Not really,ours has 10 questions on gator captures But seriously,I dont think so because state laws vary and that is part of the test.Constitutional law,search and seizure etc. will be the same(I would think) but state procedures sholuld be different.
          Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Would anyone know any resource for study guides so I can study for the P.O.S.T test? I have taken the test before and received a passing score but it is not high enough for my liking. I would like to brush up on a few sections especially the final fill in the blank paragraph. Thanks
            You are not a sworn peace officer. You are not supposed to post in the Squad Room.
            Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5210 users online. 275 members and 4935 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X