X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• powerstroked
    replied
    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdpv/mdpv.shtml

Here is another website that might have some good info for ya.

Leave a comment:

• ZombieMonkey
    replied
    Seeing a fair bit of it around here. Some people have been fairly calm while on it, but most I've dealt with tend to display the same characteristics and behaviors that those on meth do.

Leave a comment:

• Bushranger
    replied
    Can't say I have heard of it until reading this post. Needless to say our Drug Ph*ks will get to know about this stuff sooner or later. On a side note, Kronic (and types of other fake cannabis) are slowly being made illegal over here because the the chemicals which are used to treat the leaf are controlled substances.

Leave a comment:

• AJLEO
    replied
    Originally posted by jhkcop View Post
    We have them in KC. Street name is "mollies", not sure why...no dirtbag wants to explain it to me. We get them in gelcapsules, usually multicolored (green/white and orange/yellow are two I've seen). It's some nasty shiznit.
    "salt" and "Mollies" are not the same thing salt is a generic name for a synthetic drug that can be made with varying chemical compounds witch is one of the reasons its hard to outlaw when you change one component it is not the same and no longer illegal after 6 months when laws catch up change it again to maybe not such a good mix that is more likely to cause more and worse side effects it is similar to cocaine and some effective proprieties of ecstasy but it can vary greatly

Mollies from what I know is more of a solid term for pure MDMA (the active ingredient in ecstasy)

Leave a comment:

• BigW
    replied
    E-phoria is the new one here now that Molly's has been banned....

Leave a comment:

• TheSentinel
    replied
    I can second that the military is getting hit by this stuff as well. I got a call recently from a unit of Marines that had a guy freaking out, the guy was trying to get his friends car to start, but was so freaked out that he couldn't do it. He screamed at one of the lower enlisted fellas and demanded their keys. At a certain point, the duty NCO and his assistant chased the guy, who was barefoot, through rocks. Somehow they guy got upstairs, tried stabbing some other Marines, then got put in the middle of a Devildog sandwich as his buddies zip tied his ***. By the time we got there, he was unresponsive and sweating buckets. At the ER, he kept talking to his friend, who was 2000 miles away in Texas. Weird stuff man. Bath Salts are nasty.

Leave a comment:

• BCSD Frank
    replied
    Crazy stuff... We've seen some spotty usage here, but nothing in any kind of epidemic sense.

Leave a comment:

• Smurfette_76
    replied
    Originally posted by gotuonpaper View Post
    Its not actual bath salts just being called that. Its actually a synthetic cocaine.
    It's called bath salts (not to be confused with what women put in water to soak in) and it's actually methedrone and methylenedioxypyrovalerone. My understanding is that because it is a NDRI, it is consistant with any drug that is intentionally taken for the same affect (not simply cocaine, meth, etc); however, it's properties are not those usually consumed by humans, therefore the side affects are not predictable. Mix the abuse of bath salts in someone already on a NDRI or a SSRI and the results are unpredicatable at best.

Leave a comment:

• gotuonpaper
    replied
    Its not actual bath salts just being called that. Its actually a synthetic cocaine.

Leave a comment:

• jhawks118
    replied
    The media really helped to start the bath salt craze in North Carolina IMO. I have only dealt with it once and the person stated he tried it because he seen it on the news. The guy was talking like he was compliant but would all of a sudden fight the medics. He was complaining of hallucinations and was talking way out in left field and had suicidal thoughts. At the time there was no laws against the bath salts in North Carolina. Once he got to the hospital the Dr. said there was no drug to counteract the effects of the bath salt and all he could do was keep an eye on the guy and wait on the effects to wear off on their own.

Leave a comment:

• Big scrub
    replied
    We are starting to see this much more often in my area. I have only had one that would admit he used Bath Salts. I now think we had dealt with some in the past that were using it. However, did not know it at the time. As others have said no rhyme or reason with there actions. The two recent subjects I have dealt with that I think were under the influence of Bath Salts attempted to grab my duty weapon while resisting. One said he wanted to shoot me and another officer. The other said he was going to shoot himself if he was able to get my gun. Everyone needs to be careful with these subjects they are hard to read. Get backup headed your way if you are dealing with someone that just does not seem right, even if they are not acting aggressive at that time. This stuff worries me!

Leave a comment:

• MIoffic3r
    replied
    you can get high on bath salts?

Leave a comment:

• gunslash
    replied
    havent dealt with that ever...yet, I'm sure it'll make its way here.
    still the basics here, weed & cocaine mostly

Leave a comment:

• vincelli
    replied
    Oh yeah, I gotta have some of that! I gotta put that stuff in my body!

WTF...

-V

Leave a comment:

• jhkcop
    replied
    We have them in KC. Street name is "mollies", not sure why...no dirtbag wants to explain it to me. We get them in gelcapsules, usually multicolored (green/white and orange/yellow are two I've seen). It's some nasty shiznit.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4033 users online. 218 members and 3815 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X