Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has exploded around here. Our SWAT medic works in the ER and he said that they're seeing multiple people a night.
    Originally posted by kontemplerande
    Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Big problem with it here in the state to your immediate left Smurf. The folks who are on it act like they are on PCP or something. Manic and then subdued..... There is a bill on the Gov's desk right now that has already passed House and Senate to ban completely here. Metro raided a major supplier in Nashville and cut off the head. Locally we have had luck gaining voluntary compliance to remove from store shelves (in most but not all cases).

The worst part is that it seems to mostly be high school aged kids getting the stuff. Molly's Plant Food appeared to be the worst until Metro shut them down but we've seen pretty much every brand.

Comment

Smurfette,

I think the operative phrase is while "you" were on duty. That about says it all.

It's around. It seems to be a bigger problem for our hospitals than for us.

Comment

Well regardless of what the turds are doing, I will continue to enjoy bath salts in the appropriate manner until such a time as they are declared illegal.....especially the lavendar scented ones. There is nothing quite as relaxing as taking a hot, lavendar scented bath while sipping on a PBR
          I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

I don't think most of the people we deal with know what a bath is, much less bath salts. We haven't had any reports around here yet, but I feel sure it's on the way. Thanks for the heads-up.
            “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

We had a couple deaths from it a few weeks ago, plus multiple others hospitalized. They guy that provided the synth drugs that killed the two people is being charged with murder.
              There is a bill currently moving through the state legislature to add synth drugs to the current drug statutes. It should get through quickly and get an immediate implementation signature from the governor.
              Anything worth shooting is worth shooting 3 or 4 times.

M-11

Comment

Getting bad here in WV. All synthetic drugs have been banned here recently by the legislature and Ste Police have made multiple arrests. Its even been added to Schedule 1 here. Neighboring county had a guy on it take multiple taser shots with no effect during a burglary arrest. Another suspect on it broke in to a well armed citizens home. Citizen held him at gunpoint waiting for cops to arrive. Suspect bum rushed and got shot in the head for his trouble.

Comment

Its been illegal here in Louisiana for many months now it was mostly popular with the younger age group our narcotics guys pretty much shut it down before it started by going to all the stores that sold it but where a small community so we got lucky ,I never had any dealing with it and from some of the comments on here I hope I dont have to lol..
                  sigpic "In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC "

Comment

We have several stores here that sell it. I had to fight a guy last month who was on it. At first he was very mello, he was honest about snorting "white rush" it was all over his nose. He was complaining of chest pain, DIB so I got EMS. Once in the ambulance the fight was on. This was at 0730, I faught him right out of his clothes, in front of a school bus stop! This is some bad stuff.

Comment

Recent case in Washington State:
                      "An Army medic who police say shot and killed his wife before turning the gun on himself in April was under the influence of a powerful drug known as "bath salts.""

Comment

We have them in KC. Street name is "mollies", not sure why...no dirtbag wants to explain it to me. We get them in gelcapsules, usually multicolored (green/white and orange/yellow are two I've seen). It's some nasty shiznit.

Comment

Oh yeah, I gotta have some of that! I gotta put that stuff in my body!

WTF...

-V

Comment

havent dealt with that ever...yet, I'm sure it'll make its way here.
                            still the basics here, weed & cocaine mostly

Comment

you can get high on bath salts?

Comment

We are starting to see this much more often in my area. I have only had one that would admit he used Bath Salts. I now think we had dealt with some in the past that were using it. However, did not know it at the time. As others have said no rhyme or reason with there actions. The two recent subjects I have dealt with that I think were under the influence of Bath Salts attempted to grab my duty weapon while resisting. One said he wanted to shoot me and another officer. The other said he was going to shoot himself if he was able to get my gun. Everyone needs to be careful with these subjects they are hard to read. Get backup headed your way if you are dealing with someone that just does not seem right, even if they are not acting aggressive at that time. This stuff worries me!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4729 users online. 258 members and 4471 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X