Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investigative assistance needed

Hello there,
    We received some information that a member of the family is getting involved romantically with an active service member who apparently has links to drugs and has attempted to join the HA.

We suspect also he's lying about martial past and also his child who he attempted to hide from our Family member. He has also claimed to be a SEAL which in an earlier post was uncovered as a lie.

Are there any naval investigators using this board who can answer some questions via work address emails and can anyone recommend a good background check service online which is reliable?

Hopefully someone can help. Yes this BS all reads like a soap opera, but unfortunately its real.
    "Well, I never had an invisible friend when I was young, but I'm sure that if I did, it would be Constable Smiley."

Your post is all over the road. Sounds like a civil issue at best and you should probably invest in a reputable, local private investigator. For an example see the court room testimony in Liar Liar. Hope this helps.

Comment

Hello there,
      Yep I agree, this post is all over the place, its was written while some family around me were in hysterics after discovering info on this person.

It boils down to this...
      Male has met my family member, within moments they are setting wedding date. Yes she has self esteem of an apple to carry on like this.

Male is serving in Navy, has previously deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan is due to leave Navy soon. Has claimed to be a Navy SEAL at one point, but thats known to be rubbish.

Male apparently recently applied to join Hells Angels but was turned down. Is a big biker fan, apparently more of a poser then anything else.

Male had hidden having a son from our family, when discovered that he has a son then claims he has no visitation with him, then denied even having him.

Male apparently has had a history of dating drugs users and supplying them while serving in Navy, to protect them from having to meet with dealers.

As you can tell not a nice situation.
      "Well, I never had an invisible friend when I was young, but I'm sure that if I did, it would be Constable Smiley."

Comment

Either let her go.....yeah its rough, but she will make her own decisions....OR Call the Navy and tell them this guy has been impersonating a Navy SEAL...be careful..."posers" can be just as dangerous, if not more dangerous, then a true 1%'er
        sorry youre going through this
        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
        sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
        Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

As far as the impersonation of a SEAL...I saw on a discovery channel type show that there is a group of former SEALs that take great pleasure in investigating and bringing to justice anyone who falsely asserts their membership. I can't remember their name, but maybe a google search will turn it up.

As far as the other stuff...a PI would probably be your best bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastside View Post
            Are there any naval investigators using this board who can answer some questions via work address emails and can anyone recommend a good background check service online which is reliable?
            I am one, shoot me a PM with further details and your work email. If this is an open criminal investigation I can help, but if it's a personal matter outside of work you're probably going to need to buy a PI's services.

As far as the impersonation of a SEAL...I saw on a discovery channel type show that there is a group of former SEALs that take great pleasure in investigating and bringing to justice anyone who falsely asserts their membership. I can't remember their name, but maybe a google search will turn it up.
            I think this is what you're referring to: http://socnet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=199
            Last edited by Kimble; 06-01-2011, 10:44 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

@Kimble,

I think that link is what I was referring to...Thank you. The sticky from that link mentions another name of "AuthentiSEAL" as well.

Comment

Don Shipley, a bonafide and verified former-SEAL takes great pleasure in denouncing SEAL-posers and making their lives miserable.

Here is a link to his Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/don.shipley

Shoot him an email through FB.

-V

Comment

Have you tried notifying NCIS where this poser is stationed at about your concerns? You could also contact his chain of command and verify some of your concerns this way as well. Nothing like a proven liar/ rotten apple service member can turn out well and needs to be addressed ASAP!
                  " The Beatings will continue until Morale Improves "

Comment

If you've never taken a look at the socnet forums give em a read. They'll have you air "high-fiving" and laughing your butt off.

I've never been a special forces member but hold them in high regard. It is a disgrace to impersonate one considering all one has to go through to become one.

Comment

You can always go the "spybook" route too...check with a father of a teenage daughter or one of your intelligence/gang guys for one up and running. Although, someone posing probably wants the world to see and has their page wide open for everyone to see. Hell of a way to start out with the would be future in-laws. Good luck.
                      www.winyourbadge.com

Comment

After reading through http://socnet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=199, it still amazes me, even after all the years of the idiots, not only real, but also wannabes, LEO / PO and military, that I have dealt with regarding what they will do to get a free drink as well as to get themselves laid!
                        #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                        Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                        RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                        Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                        "Smile" - no!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6729 users online. 355 members and 6374 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X