Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only in the Land of the Fruits and Nuts....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in the Land of the Fruits and Nuts....

What's next??? Unreal

#1 He had a prescription to have up to 3 lbs
    #2 2 lbs were seized
    #3 He was legal in Calif

Judge did the correct , lawful thing.

It is what it is.....................
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
      #2 2 lbs were seized
      #3 He was legal in Calif

It is .................. ridiculous

Comment

That's a lot of pot for personal use.

Comment

Seriously fellas this is a F#&^ING FARCE!
          " The Beatings will continue until Morale Improves "

Comment

Its ok, I went to a house with a complete grow set up in all but 2 rooms with at least 200 plants, problem is every grandma, auntie, cousin, brother, play-auntie, and so on had a card and was using the residence as their address....all the dope and equipment returned.....
            "For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer." Romans 13:4

Comment

Even down here we've started going federal on most drug charges, just makes the punishment phase have teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                #2 2 lbs were seized
                #3 He was legal in Calif

In regards to the MJ charges, it sounds like you're right. However, where did the DUI charge come from? Just because pot possession is legal there doesn't mean one can drive under the influence of it!
                MAC

Comment

Originally posted by biodole
                  let the states decide their laws....that's the way our founders intended it. If CA wants prescription pot, so be it. I don't see what's wrong with this case...
                  here we go again...

Comment

Originally posted by biodole
                    let the states decide their laws....that's the way our founders intended it. If CA wants prescription pot, so be it. I don't see what's wrong with this case...
                    It's not "prescription pot." It's a scam.

Would you feel the same way about drugs that the FDA has determined to be unsafe or ineffective? Let the states have their own way?
                    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

*****en Kalifornia. A country all its own
                      The All New
                      BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                      Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                      - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

I'd love to see the feds step up enforcement.

I'll never buy the "medicine" line.
                        All Gave Some - Some Gave All

Comment

I love this part, too:
                          'Veylupek said Smith has a rare medical condition that caused him to blackout behind the wheel while driving'

So he has a condition that causes him to black out, yet can still drive?
                          Originally posted by Ceridwen
                          Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Originally posted by mac266 View Post
                            In regards to the MJ charges, it sounds like you're right. However, where did the DUI charge come from? Just because pot possession is legal there doesn't mean one can drive under the influence of it!
                            The article doesn't say.................but is really immaterial since the DUI charge was dropped.

Originally posted by dontknowwhy View Post
                            I love this part, too:
                            'Veylupek said Smith has a rare medical condition that caused him to blackout behind the wheel while driving'
                            Maybe they decided the medical condition was to blame rather than being DUI.
                            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

In Cali we can submit a priority re-exam to the DMV. If the court determined his poor driving was due to a medical condition, I would be sending off a re-exam notice to the DMV lickity split.

The person then has 5 days to report to a DMV Safety Office and prove he is in a safe condition to drive.
                              Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                              Albert Einstein

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6414 users online. 343 members and 6071 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X