300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Speeding Ticket Fail

Didn't see this posted yet. This guy didn't want it bad enough!

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it

"But the bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet
    it" - Thucydides

sigpic

Wow, I could seriously see someone losing their job over that one.

However, that dude would have a funny story to tell his friends. I bet you could do it a lot and get away with it, but you gotta know that would create a complaint at some point or another.

That's all you need is your Sgt. to drive by and see that, LOL

Comment

I'd be filling out an application at Home Depot the NEXT day if I did this. And, on the side of the interstate? Really? How many Cops get hit/Killed on the side of the road each year? Not to be a killjoy, but geesh. I hope there's more to the video than meets the eye.

Comment

I can make kids clean up trash instead of giving them a littering ticket.

I can make people dump out their weed and give me a speech about why marijuana is bad instead of arresting them.

Not really seeing a problem with this video other than it being the side of the road (even then traffic seems to be less than 10 cars a minute, not exactly a busy interstate). Giving someone an option of a punishment that is common in the military/police academy/high school sports or a ticket.... I don't think the trooper needs to be fired. If it is a violation of policy, set him straight (provided there is no history) and move on. Doesn't seem like this trooper was trying to be malicious or cruel.
        Last edited by Dingo990; 05-22-2011, 11:07 PM.

Comment

That just is funny. I hope officer didn't get in trouble for that video.

Comment

In the MP Corp we did this a lot. You would be surprised what troops will do to not have there 1SG called.

Comment

Unprofessional? Probably. But stinking hilarious. The best part is that the guy fails on the last one and the trooper never even says nice try or so close. Just walks off to go write. HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by BigW View Post
                Unprofessional? Probably. But stinking hilarious. The best part is that the guy fails on the last one and the trooper never even says nice try or so close. Just walks off to go write. HAHAHAHAHA
                +1

lmao

Comment

I see nothing wrong with this video, though the Admin where I am would think this is unprofessional and jam us up because they obviously don't get it.
                  " The Beatings will continue until Morale Improves "

Comment

The driver tried.... There is alot of cops I work with who couldn't do 40. Since he did 38 or 39 I'd have given him a warning, but that's just me....
                    Be safe pulling back into the thread...
                    http://infidelswithhonor.com/

Comment

Originally posted by BigW View Post
                      hehe
                      very awesome
                      All Gave Some - Some Gave All

Comment

Funny and unprofessional in the same breath. i do that i am getting jammed up. on the side of the road non the less.

can you imagine you get pulled over and the cop does that to you? What if this guy puts in a complaint that he is entitled to a warning? Oh brother can i see a host of problems coming.

Comment

Originally posted by btfp View Post
                          can you imagine you get pulled over and the cop does that to you? What if this guy puts in a complaint that he is entitled to a warning? Oh brother can i see a host of problems coming.
                          I would thrilled if a cop did that to me. My fatass can bang out 40 pushups, so I would happily take my warning and about my day :P

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4078 users online. 208 members and 3870 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X