300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oral question

This question probably should be in another section, however, I'm just going to ask right here.

At an oral interview you get a question that is similar to this.

You're an officer and a fellow officer or your partner for that matter is conducting an inventory on found property. In the property is loose change and you see him take a quarter from the property and replace it with one of his own. You ask him what he is doing and he replies, "that particular quarter is solid silver."

What would you do? Let's be honest what we actually would do might differ from what answer you might give to an oral board. However, what would you tell the board?

Tell the guy to put it back or you'll report his butt. That quarter may have some sentimental value to the RO of the car so even though the officer replaced the monetary value of said item he may still be depraving the RO of other associated value.

Comment

I won't work thieves, liars or cheats. Buh Bye.

Comment

Just reading the Title for now. Oral is great as long as you and your partner agree. Give it a shot and you wont be sorry. There arent many tricks one could explain really, just practice and time make you good at it. Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by HCSO511 View Post
          Just reading the Title for now. Oral is great as long as you and your partner agree. Give it a shot and you wont be sorry. There arent many tricks one could explain really, just practice and time make you good at it. Hope this helps!
          that response was let's say, 5% funny

Comment

i agree with mikeymedic and michigan.. do the right thing.. did you become a cop to tarnish your name, the badge, the department, your family and friends?

Comment

Originally posted by goodfella View Post

What would you do? Let's be honest what we actually would do might differ from what answer you might give to an oral board. However, what would you tell the board?
              Tell the truth ----not what you think the panel wants to hear.
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

agree with Iowa # 1603.. tell the truth and it will set you free!

Comment

Originally posted by deputymel View Post
                  agree with Iowa # 1603.. tell the truth and it will set you free!
                  Unless you're confessing to a crime, then it will take your freedom away. But yea seriously, they want to know what you think....not us.

Comment

"that response was let's say, 5% funny"

I'm gonna' respectfully disagree with you. I give it a solid 15% funny.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeymedic View Post
                      Tell the guy to put it back or you'll report his butt. That quarter may have some sentimental value to the RO of the car so even though the officer replaced the monetary value of said item he may still be depraving the RO of other associated value.
                      that's exactly my answer

Comment

Originally posted by TacSloth View Post
                        "that response was let's say, 5% funny"

I'm gonna' respectfully disagree with you. I give it a solid 15% funny.
                        9% and we got a deal

Comment

Originally posted by goodfella View Post
                          9% and we got a deal
                          Sold! 9% it is.

Comment

No I wont settle for less than 25%

Comment

drop the quality and the percentage goes up

the 5% funny has a solid exchange rate for a 29% amusing
                              Originally posted by Rudy8116
                              The only reason I have one in the chamber at all times is because it is impossible to have two in.

Originally posted by CruiserClass
                              OC is my last option. I've never met anyone immune to electricity or physics.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3504 users online. 197 members and 3307 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X