300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother

Has anyone here ever gotten into trouble by their depts. snooping around this or any other forum? I have no doubt that some are lurking members.....
    Last edited by That Guy; 05-20-2011, 02:17 PM.
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Warden Scott Holecik of the Bureau of Prisions was terminated from his position after posting on another forum. He was also indicted by a federal grand jury when he wasn't totally truthful in the investigation of his postings.

http://www.prisonofficer.org/scott-holencik/
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

That brings up a good point on how we probably have official members of our depts. going through these sites. Any idea on what type of information the admin on the site will/have released to agencies?
      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

The example above................the site administrator was subpoenaed (after the DOJ did an end run around the administrator). At the point of a subpoena.................administrators will give what is asked.
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

My Dept tried this. The Legal Dept. told them it was more trouble than it was worth as it could go so far as being perceived as violating officers First Amendment Rights.........
          FYI there's a site called "Bad Phoenix Cops.com" that post some weird garbage that drives Manangement crazy but there seems to be no way of stopping it........

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6550 users online. 358 members and 6192 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X