Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope to God that you do not have to work an accident, and drink lots of coffee. General patrol is always good. Criminals might think that we wont be patroling in a hard rain, and you might run up on something good.

Comment

Probation searches, parole searches, stuff that keeps you under a roof. Or just do business as usual. You have Gore-Tex, right?
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

What is this "rain" of which you speak? Being in AZ (Phoenix Metro Area) we rarely see any. When it DOES rain the wrecks pile up because very few people know how to drive in it.
        "Luck" is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
        www.lockpicktraining.com
        sigpic
        "Professional training in practical entry techniques."

Comment

Originally posted by Dep D View Post
          "Doe a deer, a female deer, ray a drop of golden sun".... Yes use the time to find your softer, gentler side... Listen to the pitter patter of the rain drops on the roof of your patrol vehicle.. Can you feel it.. The empathy... The sympathy.. You ARE CIT MATERIAL!!!!

Feel your beating heart grow in your chest... I'm getting chills, no, no, "It's from the rain, it's from the rain..." "Your SWAT or your not", "Your SWAT or your not."

OK, NOW, pull someone over for traffic violation such as speeding. Write the PA. Ask them to step put of their car to your patrol vehicle. Place the PA under your spot light, and explain the boxes, their options etc., and then have them sign carefully...

Send them on their way, and continue until you get a call or whatever.
          Ummmmm..... WUT?
          I think we would get along well. Did you have trouble with the psych exam, too?
          SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Rain what rain lol? I guess it depends on what you are used to. I did ride alongs in Washington State or Oregon and for them guys it was business as usual regardless of weather. But your talking about it place where it can rain from Oct till July.

Comment

Foot patrols in your public housing / high crime apartment complexes - I second that

We also patrol parking structures, malls etc the scum all go hide out and dwell over coffee
              "Well, I never had an invisible friend when I was young, but I'm sure that if I did, it would be Constable Smiley."

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCity View Post
                What are some productive ways to make use of my time on patrol when it's pouring out?
                answer calls on the pending screen, works for me ;-)
                Ignored: Towncop, Pulicords, TacoMac, Ten08

Comment

Originally posted by ARSONCOP View Post
                  What is this "RAIN" thing you are talking about...??? We have had only two (2) days so far this month.
                  You get two days of rain *per month*? Poor bastard.

Comment

Crackheads don't mind walking two miles in the rain to get a hit... walking in the rain = hands on my hood...

Comment

Redbox.....
                      "For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer." Romans 13:4

Comment

-----------------------
                        Be safe pulling back into the thread...
                        http://infidelswithhonor.com/

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
                          Ummmmm..... WUT?
                          I think we would get along well. Did you have trouble with the psych exam, too?
                          LMFAO!!! Not the LAST time I took it....
                          Be safe pulling back into the thread...
                          http://infidelswithhonor.com/

Comment

Girlfriend bought me a portable bluray player. Comes in handy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4220 users online. 288 members and 3932 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X