Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MvExplorer
    replied
    days or swings, we have a large mall...good to get inside and walk around and be visible. on graves? find a nice spot to sit and wait.

Leave a comment:

• SinePari
    replied
    Hang out at the Dunks in the middle of my patrol area, and wait for the NEXT crash.

Leave a comment:

• sp23
    replied
    Originally posted by ARSONCOP View Post
    What is this "RAIN" thing you are talking about...??? We have had only two (2) days so far this month.
    Lucky you.........we're on tap for breaking the record for "wetest April". I hate the rain, but at least it ain't snow

Leave a comment:

• LawFowl
    replied
    Originally posted by ARSONCOP View Post
    What is this "RAIN" thing you are talking about...??? We have had only two (2) days so far this month.
    Yea I was about to say. Houston is like the desert.

Leave a comment:

• major g
    replied
    Right at this moment I'm reading o.com on my phone and making a frozen pizza at the station. Then I'm going to pull some early morning traffic unless it's pouring.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by pujolsfan146 View Post
    I read the latest edition of Penthouse Forums.
    Way to go Kosmo...

Leave a comment:

• pujolsfan146
    replied
    I read the latest edition of Penthouse Forums.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Hit the stop and robs..... go hang out there and talk to the girls.... They tend to know who bought what booze wise....and what kind of mood they were in....so when you have to deal with them later, you can act accordingly.......

Other than that, unless a tornado was heading our way.....I did my thing......same when it was snowing out....

Leave a comment:

• sp23
    replied
    Me and a couple of buddies have recently created a new "rule". When it's raining and there's not usually much happening we go to the Sheriff's Dept. and pick up about 10 of the most recently issued warrants.

Even criminals stay home when it's raining, so it makes it easy to jug a few people......if you're into that, that is.

Leave a comment:

• JW356
    replied
    It's been snowing here the past two days...

I just want that to sink in with everyone for a moment...Not the kind of snow that melts when it hits the ground either.

Leave a comment:

• Ohio5-0
    replied
    Originally posted by ChiCity View Post
    What are some productive ways to make use of my time on patrol when it's pouring out?
    I hold down the local stop-n-rob.
    Drink some coffee and chat (PR?)

Leave a comment:

• Sarge048
    replied
    Go by your girlfriends pad. Just don't let your wife find out.

I agree the ER is a good place to stop. Or just read up.

Leave a comment:

• Street_Cop50
    replied
    Originally posted by ChiCity View Post
    What are some productive ways to make use of my time on patrol when it's pouring out?

Foot patrols in your public housing / high crime apartment complexes

Leave a comment:

• ARSONCOP
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CentralILFiveO
    replied
    It'd be a good time to double check your equipment and make sure you have enough tow sheets, booking sheets, written statements, etc. At least, that's what I do. B/c let's face it, working in the elements sucks

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4941 users online. 289 members and 4652 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X