300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiCity View Post
    What are some productive ways to make use of my time on patrol when it's pouring out?

Foot patrols in your public housing / high crime apartment complexes
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

Comment

Go by your girlfriends pad. Just don't let your wife find out.

I agree the ER is a good place to stop. Or just read up.
      "Lay there and bleed awhile before you feel some real pain."

"Have a cup of coffee, a pall mall, and relax!"

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCity View Post
        What are some productive ways to make use of my time on patrol when it's pouring out?
        I hold down the local stop-n-rob.
        Drink some coffee and chat (PR?)

Comment

It's been snowing here the past two days...

I just want that to sink in with everyone for a moment...Not the kind of snow that melts when it hits the ground either.

Comment

Me and a couple of buddies have recently created a new "rule". When it's raining and there's not usually much happening we go to the Sheriff's Dept. and pick up about 10 of the most recently issued warrants.

Even criminals stay home when it's raining, so it makes it easy to jug a few people......if you're into that, that is.
            I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it

"But the bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet
            it" - Thucydides

sigpic

Comment

Hit the stop and robs..... go hang out there and talk to the girls.... They tend to know who bought what booze wise....and what kind of mood they were in....so when you have to deal with them later, you can act accordingly.......

Other than that, unless a tornado was heading our way.....I did my thing......same when it was snowing out....

Comment

I read the latest edition of Penthouse Forums.
                Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146 View Post
                  I read the latest edition of Penthouse Forums.
                  Way to go Kosmo...

Comment

Right at this moment I'm reading o.com on my phone and making a frozen pizza at the station. Then I'm going to pull some early morning traffic unless it's pouring.

Comment

Originally posted by ARSONCOP View Post
                      What is this "RAIN" thing you are talking about...??? We have had only two (2) days so far this month.
                      Yea I was about to say. Houston is like the desert.

Comment

Originally posted by ARSONCOP View Post
                        What is this "RAIN" thing you are talking about...??? We have had only two (2) days so far this month.
                        Lucky you.........we're on tap for breaking the record for "wetest April". I hate the rain, but at least it ain't snow
                        I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it

"But the bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet
                        it" - Thucydides

sigpic

Comment

Hang out at the Dunks in the middle of my patrol area, and wait for the NEXT crash.
                          Whitechapel - Hate Creation

Comment

days or swings, we have a large mall...good to get inside and walk around and be visible. on graves? find a nice spot to sit and wait.
                            Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.

Comment

A good Officer never gets cold, gets wet or goes hungry. Words to live by. Wait for the next crash and look for disabled vehicles. Last big rain we had here I provided coverage to a tire changer. After my initial approach he got wet while I sat in my squad waiting for him to finish changing his tire. Should have had tire service on his insurance.

Comment

"Doe a deer, a female deer, ray a drop of golden sun".... Yes use the time to find your softer, gentler side... Listen to the pitter patter of the rain drops on the roof of your patrol vehicle.. Can you feel it.. The empathy... The sympathy.. You ARE CIT MATERIAL!!!!

Feel your beating heart grow in your chest... I'm getting chills, no, no, "It's from the rain, it's from the rain..." "Your SWAT or your not", "Your SWAT or your not."

OK, NOW, pull someone over for traffic violation such as speeding. Write the PA. Ask them to step put of their car to your patrol vehicle. Place the PA under your spot light, and explain the boxes, their options etc., and then have them sign carefully...

Send them on their way, and continue until you get a call or whatever.
                                Last edited by Dep D; 04-29-2011, 09:43 AM.
                                Be safe pulling back into the thread...
                                http://infidelswithhonor.com/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2591 users online. 134 members and 2457 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X