• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more M/V exit orders based on Marijuana odor in Mass

All I have to say is "ARE YOU EFFIN KIDDING ME!!!!!!"

http://www.boston.com/news/local/bre...or_of_mar.html
    "Massachusetts it's NOT All here!!!!"

And people think that California's laws and courts are crazy!

The U.S. Supreme Court has held that police officers do not need any justification to order occupants out of the vehicle on a traffic stop. Of course, officers are not automatically entitled to search the car.
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Wow...

I'd have to move out of those liberal states if I loved up there. Gotta love Texas.

Comment

California courts are actually pretty good on search and seizure issues.
        Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

The great state of CA will be next - along with OR, WA and VT.
          Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Originally posted by SgtCHP View Post
            The great state of CA will be next - along with OR, WA and VT.
            Don't forget NY, NJ, IL and MD.

BTW, NYS has some great program for the drug users. Do a search on NYS Needle exchange program and what LEOs can do when they encountered these druggies.

Comment

I had a feeling that this was coming after the ballot question passed. It just seems every ruling the SJC makes either makes my job more difficult or more dangerous. Let's not forget that MA is the only state in the country that does not recognize Commweath of PA v. Mimms.

Comment

So... the court is saying it is okay to consume marijuana while driving?

Comment

Originally posted by Dingo990 View Post
                  So... the court is saying it is okay to consume marijuana while driving?
                  I just read the case and the SJC ruled that because the officers said that they smelled a faint ordor of marijuana and the defendant admitted to smoking earlier (cause bad guys never lie) there was no reasonable suspicion to lead the officers to believe the defendant was OUI. What a joke, first syringes become legal then marijuana, whats next? Personal use crack is OK as long as the rock is smaller than the brain of your average liberal judge!

Comment

Wow, guys come on down south and you'll be able to be a cop again. Thats nuts, my hats off to you guys who work in that liberal bullshyte everday. Don't know how yall maintain. Good luck
                    Ignored: Towncop, Pulicords, TacoMac, Ten08

Comment

If the driver says he was smoking arrest him for DUI, get a blood test, tow the vehicle, search incident to arrest. Done
                      "I do not fear the man who yells, I fear the man who doesn't"

Comment

At least California said it's ok to search cell phone text messages without a warrant upon arrest.

I agree with jswwjw, process for OUI or DUI get the drug test done and invotory when the car is towed.

Evenon VA Hospital property it's still a federal offence for bringing Marijuana on property even if you have a medicinal mj card. The only thing the card does is keep you from being kicked out of some treatment programs.
                        Last edited by GIOSTORMUSNRET; 04-20-2011, 05:28 AM.
                        GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

Originally posted by Traditionalist View Post
                          Let's not forget that MA is the only state in the country that does not recognize Commweath of PA v. Mimms.
                          Vermont also does not recognize the Mimms ruling...

Comment

Originally posted by Vtfuzz View Post
                            Vermont also does not recognize the Mimms ruling...
                            I didn't realize that, good to know we're not the only liberal crackpot state that puts cozens rights ahead of officer safety

Comment

Yeah, we have lost completely search incident to arrest, ordering people out of vehicle without rs of crime or officer safety issue, pc searches of vehicles and searching closed containers on a person after we have arrested them...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5003 users online. 167 members and 4836 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X