300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Apology..

Lately I have been posting when I probably shouldn't have been. Things aren't going too well for me at the moment and I have been taking it out on other posters.

This is wrong. I knew it when I did it, and know it now. I have been unprofessional in my actions and I am sorry.

The maximum range of an excuse is about this; <->, and I know it. I hope that this will serve, at a minimum, be an olive branch to those I have offended.

To any other that are having personal issues and post here or on any professional forum. Stop. Think about what you're typing.

Again, I am very sorry, and I hope, after a brief hiatus, to be back on top of things and a useful member of this forum.

Be safe, and check your 6.

JK.

Take care buddy

We all have bad days/weeks/months.

We are here if you need us.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Whatever is troubling you, I hope by now it is behind you.

Take care.

Comment

Wev'e all been there and we all have broad shoulders to lean on. PM if you want to chat.
        Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

+1000 on the above posts. We are here to help one another as well. If you need help getting it off you chest please let us know. Hope things get better.
          "You can't handcuff me, I'm a college graduate!"
          (Smurfette)

Comment

Hang in there my friend. You are not alone. I hope you are better now and everything is behind you. No worries!
            Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Apologies not necessary. We all have bad days.......life's path is full of peaks and valleys. Be strong...if we can help or just listen please don't hesitate to ask.

Your sistah!
              This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Relax. Be happy. Some days just suck.

You are among friends here.
                The All New
                BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

It's all good....

Comment

Yo brother, I accept your olive branch and hope you sort out all of your problems. Stay safe brother and get well.
                    " The Beatings will continue until Morale Improves "

Comment

Hope things work out for you, be safe and remember you are not alone brother.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3326 users online. 191 members and 3135 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X