300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help out fellas (New Vest Carrier)

I wear a US Armor Ballistic Vest. Unfortunately, my vest carriers have shrunk and no longer hold my panels as they should.

Does anyone know of company that sells replacement vest carriers (without the ballistic panels)?

US armor wants a little over 100 for one vest carrier, which seems a little steep, and too much money to spend for the product that it is. I'm hoping to get one with maybe a hidden pocket, or exterior pouch for a hard trauma plate.

Help out guys!

Thanks

Check Galls or LA Police Gear. As long as you followed the manufacturer's instructions, the carrier should be under warranty. All of my experiences with US Armor have gone well. Contact customer service and see if they will make things right, unless you had an "oh $--t" moment and messed up the carrier.
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

PM Sent to you on this subject
      "I do not fear the man who yells, I fear the man who doesn't"

Comment

Haha, I think I had a oh sh*t moment. When the carrier shrunk on me, I used a knife to cut an opening on the "outer wings" (for lack of a better term) so that the panels could come out and wrap around me as they should. The carrier seems to have shrunk from the sides, but not the top or bottom portion of it.

I feel I should clarify something that a member pointed out to me, the carrier I'm looking for is for a concealed ballistic vest (worn under the unifom).

I'll give the websites suggested a try.

Comment

PM me your address and I will send you a power blue one.

Comment

never heard back from him. I have one to donate to his cause.

Comment

Stop putting therm in the dryer. Let them air dry.

Im pretty sure that's what the instructions say to do.

Comment

If you want a green one instead of a blue one, let me know. I'm *quite* certain your panels will fit in one of my carriers. They're well used, but the elastic is still stretchy.

Comment

Hey fellas sorry I haven't been back on for a while. I have gotten some great leads on finding something that is going to work thru some PMs from some members.

I'm a little apprehensive on giving my home address to anyone on the internet, it's definitely nothing personal to all of you who mean well, its just one of those things.

Comment

then order one on line.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5230 users online. 325 members and 4905 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X