300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Guy Legal Terms

So last night while taking somone into custody on a warrant I was informed I used "unlegal precedure" and I "Violated" his "integrity" by arresting him outside where anyone could see it. Anyone else have some good ones?
    "Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimum food or water, in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him. The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies. He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

"false arrest! You didn't read me my randa rights"

Comment

Does "Don't taze me Bro!!" count?
      As far as "rights" are concerned; I look at them this way... I don't tell you what church to go to, and you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own...

Comment

Our area does use the term "quash a warrant" on occasion, but of course the local miscreants will say that the judge "squashed the warrant"!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim1648 View Post
          Our area does use the term "quash a warrant" on occasion, but of course the local miscreants will say that the judge "squashed the warrant"!
          And the right comeback should be, "The Judge ate squash with your Aunt? Cool!"

Come on, now - stop with the effusive praise for my quick wit, you're embarassing me!
          #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
          Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
          RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
          Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
          "Smile" - no!

Comment

Probably cause?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim1648 View Post
              I have not come across a single defendant who used the word quash correctly. Not a single one. I think I will give some kind of reward or something when I find a winner winner, chicken dinner.

let's see.....some other good ones ....

" you violated me" - in the jail cell after being caught with a loaded AK-47 and with three other known gang bangers as well as a slew of drugs, scale and drug paraphernalia. I violated you? Lmfao. You have a lot of time in prison to think about who violated who.

"it was a just a mistake" - I rarely hear accountability statements right off the bat. "how about, it was just a criminal offense....."

"nobody's perfect....." - compared to you (the person who committed that offense), yes. It's looking that way. How about trying to better your life and quit redirecting blame to everyone else.

"Ima tryin to do right" - by robbing a poor couple in their car? Times are hard, yes....but they are looking a lot harder for you pal.

"nobody's hiring" - how would you know if you never got your 40+ old *** out of your mother's house and quit smoking weed all day and start looking instead of making F#*&#@! excuses.

"why's you all got to be harrassin'"/whys you all got to be comin' up here and harrassin" - self explanatory

"I know my rights....."

my favorite........and it's always usually a family member or homey in the residence when we conduct our search and seizure on a probationer's home saying "I wanna see the search warrant?" - fool, (probation) we don't need no stinking search warrant.
              Last edited by MCAPO; 03-29-2011, 01:20 AM.

Comment

I can't count the number of offenders who can not pronounce the term "Bail bondsman". It is usually something along the line of "bails bombsman".
                Be dangerous, and unpredictable... and make a lot of noise. - John Bush, Anthrax

Comment

I put the phrase "placed under arrest for PC DWI" in a report and our records staff changed it to "placed under arrest for Probably Cause Drive While Intoxicated"
                  The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

I've had several people try to use "per se" and not really have any idea what it meant. I've also noticed that lots of folks use "rob" for any type of theft, robbery or not.
                    I miss you, Dave.
                    http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Had a murder suspect tell the detective that he would "like to assert my 1st and 3rd amendment rights". I believes the detectives response was something like,"those don't even add up to five"
                      I also like how most suspects ask me if I have a warrant when searching their dope smoke foggy car

Idiots
                      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

I had one write me a note once that asked if his charges were "feddal or misterminner"...
                        It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
                        Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

Probably cause, LoL.....Had a Denver Copper correct the suspect by stating it was "Just because". And then the number of suspects who asked or told me I needed a search warrant. My favorite was the Victim who was angry at the DA for giving the burglar who broke into his business a "Flea bargain"
                          "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Originally posted by CruiserClass View Post
                            I've had several people try to use "per se" and not really have any idea what it meant. I've also noticed that lots of folks use "rob" for any type of theft, robbery or not.
                            Originally posted by oneoldcop View Post
                            I had one write me a note once that asked if his charges were "feddal or misterminner"...

You guys/gals don’t even want to read some of the “PER SE BRIEFS” I have read over the years from the rocket scientists who were “wronged” by the po-po or the CO’s.

I have been sued by the names:
                            “Officer Dxxx(my first name)
                            Officer Hxxx(my last name)
                            “That bald officer with the glasses”,
                            “That old Lutennant with the beard”, and a couple I don’t remember but almost died laughing when I read them in the filing. ……..Oh yea, it was allowed and then amended by the court with my true name.

I love it when the thug decides to use some obscure legal term ------that doesn’t even come close to having anything to do with the subject at hand or tries to out legal speak Johnnie Cochran when they don’t’ have a snowball idea in Hades what they are talking about.

Originally posted by MCAPO View Post

"I know my rights....."

my favorite........and it's always usually a family member or homey in the residence when we conduct our search and seizure on a probationer's home saying "I wanna see the search warrant?" - fool, (probation) we don't need no stinking search warrant.
                            Ain’t being a PPO or a CO great……………………..No search warrants, no probable cause,
                            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Back when I was on late shift, and some mope would pop off with a particularly ludicrous word for the context, I'd tell them if they could spell the word, I'd let them go. All of them ended up in the back of the wagon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5001 users online. 301 members and 4700 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X