Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell phones

What is the deal?

Anyone ever notice that a lot of their stops involve some jack wagon on their phone when you get up to the window? You don't understand how that ****es me off. I like to stand there and stare at them while they're finishing up their call and make them feel really uncomfortable. If I get stopped, which I do ever so often, I tell who I'm talking to that I need to go for a minute and I'll call them back. I guess people don't understand how damn rude that is.

I really love it when you get up there and they set the phone in their lap (while the mthr fckr is still on). I guess if they're a victim of police brutality they want who ever to hear it happening. It's usually with black people too. Do most people think they have a sense of entitlement to where they think they can do as they please when detained? I don't get it.

I have them terminate the call immediately. I've no idea if they're summoning their posse or family member to come complicate the stop.

Comment

Me too; hang up the phone or I will for them.
      "I do not fear the man who yells, I fear the man who doesn't"

Comment

Originally posted by jswwjw View Post
        Me too; hang up the phone or I will for them.
        ^^^^This^^^^
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Smurfette
        Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
        Originally posted by DAL
        You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Being on the cell phone when I approach your vehicle will guarantee you a ticket. Heck, I hang up the phone/stop texting when I am in the grocery checkout. It's just common human decency.

Comment

Originally posted by Dingo990 View Post
            Being on the cell phone when I approach your vehicle will guarantee you a ticket. Heck, I hang up the phone/stop texting when I am in the grocery checkout. It's just common human decency.
            +1000

Comment

I'll tell them nicely to hang up once. After that I'll take it away and hang it up for them.

Oh, and holding it in their hand is not an option either:

http://www.alexanderjason.com/images/CellPhoneGun.gif

Comment

It was so nice working before cell phones were even invented.......
                Retired LASD

Comment

I personally like it when they don't hang up the phone, it means theyre not yelling at me. As long as they hand over their license and registration I could care less. It just means that they wont be getting a warning.
                  I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

They get a federal summons from me... Cant operate a vehicle and cell phone at the same time.
                    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

you will terminate the call or I will terminate the call. I cannot fathom being pulled over and having a cell phone at my ear. I guess they want their peeps to hear what's going on. Me i don't want anyone knowing anything. If you elect to cut me a break, great, thanks. If you elect to cite me, either way, it's our business.
                      Do they expect to get into an argument about the color of the light/or speed or whatever while someone else is there on the other line.
                      iF YOU ARE CALM, QUIET AND RESPECTFUL, YOU MAY GET A BREAK FROM ME. that INCLUDES YOUR PASSENGERS TOO. If they start pulling out cell phones to record me, they just bought you a ticket.
                      If a passerby wants to record from the sidewalk, no problem.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4872 users online. 291 members and 4581 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X