300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
    Go over there and see how active that place is..... It's not...at all.... They ran a ton of folks off over the years due to their clickishness...and it shows when you go over and the "New Posts" button and only 5 pages come up over a week or so period..... You hit new post page here.....and 5-10 pages will come up over a 1-2 day period......
    I know-----------I log in there once or twice a month just so I remember my password........................

I actually verified there when they were under a different name-------------------I can't remember who they were before P1---but I forgot about the site until it was mentioned on here a yr or so ago. Then I had to remember enough of my log in so i could have them re activate my account

They might have bought the site I was registered on and merged-----------I can't remember
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
      I can't remember
      Hmmm....starting to forget things..... sure sign of being old and crusty....

How far are you from RI...?

Comment

Hmmm....starting to forget things..... sure sign of being old and crusty....

How far are you from RI...?
        Yep OLD-------------

60 miles

It has the 2nd oldest US Army museum (second to USMA West Point)

and absolutely the BEST FINEST FANTASTIC collection of small arms-----------including 5 Native American owned/used rifles use at the Little Bighorn And several Serial Number 1's of modern US military issued weapons

http://riamwr.com/museum.htm
        http://riamwr.com/MuseumHist.htm

http://visitquadcities.com/page.php?page_id=144
        Last edited by Iowa #1603; 03-20-2011, 09:50 AM.
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

Yep OLD-------------

60 miles
          Hmmm.... We shall see what happens on that front.....Will let you know. How far is blonde from there...? She was having a string of bad luck (dead fish and totaled vehicle) yesterday and I opted not to bug her too much.... You might want to check FB.....

Comment

[QUOTE=Bearcat357;2690151]

Hmmm.... We shall see what happens on that front.....Will let you know.

How far is blonde from there...? She was having a string of bad luck (dead fish and totaled vehicle) yesterday and I opted not to bug her too much.... You might want to check FB.....
            I saw that---------------------she is another 60 miles west...............right at 130 or so from RI----------------

Comment

I saw that---------------------
              And I thought I had issues at times.....something is always going on with that girl...... At least they didn't get hurt in the accident....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4398 users online. 262 members and 4136 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X