300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
    Bump.... (3) items pushed out today. If you did not get them....let me know...as I did get some addresses bouncing back to me....

If you want the Japan disaster PDF.....reply to what I sent and I will get it to you...... Same with anything else you are looking for....
    I have a similar contact that sends out the same type of LEO sensitive FYI nationwide infomation like you do. Do you want me to e-mail you some of the stuff he sends out?

Comment

PM sent

It'd be cool if we had one giant mailing list of the people on here, so if for example I have something that would benefit ya'll I could send it out. Sort of like Law Enforcement Online, but better...

Comment

Originally posted by mp1161 View Post
        I have a similar contact that sends out the same type of LEO sensitive FYI nationwide infomation like you do. Do you want me to e-mail you some of the stuff he sends out?
        PM me...

Comment

A mailing list might include cc's that have everyones e-mail address. Another forum I belong to did that & my address kind of killed my anonymity. (Not to mention gave my e-mail to people I don't know, many of which are non-LEO.

Comment

All my emails are BCC......and addressed to my buddy who works for DOJ..... My buddy tried to do CC's but folks were doing the "Reply to All" and were sending stupid stuff out..... I tried to nip this in the *** by doing the BCC....

Comment

PM sent.

if I could get the Ft. Hood and Japan incident info too please!

Comment

Stuff sent out..... If you did not get it.....or want on the list....please get with me....

If you want Hood/Japan pics or anything else.....please reply to the email and I will get it to you ASAP......

Oh yeah.....Chiller, don't use the FBI stuff I sent..... Only Navy Cops from Southern MD use that stuff....

Comment

Also.... If you want to stay anonymous.....you can use your LEO.GOV address..... As I do know for a fact that the FBI verified you to get that address....

And finally, one MUST BE a LEO.... I can't send this stuff out to Interns, summer help, secretaries, etc.....

If you work for the US Gov in the Intel field (GS 0132) or as a 1801, 1810, etc....with a FLEO Agency or the Military...... Get with me....I am sure we can work something out.....

I just want to be sure I am sending stuff out to folks to the right folks...

Be safe...

Comment

Stuff sent out..... If you did not get it.....or want on the list....please get with me....

If you want Hood/Japan pics or anything else.....please reply to the email and I will get it to you ASAP......

Oh yeah.....Chiller, don't use the FBI stuff I sent..... Only Navy Cops from Southern MD use that stuff....
                    Bearcat, I did not receive it. Did you get the PM I sent?!
                    Originally posted by K40
                    To me, open carry is the equivalent of the couple making out and groping each other at the food court in the mall. Yeah, they are probably legal, as long as they don't start getting undressed. But they are still social retards.
                    ‎"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him." - Rooster Cogburn

Comment

Originally posted by PtlCop View Post
                      ^same

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd_jones View Post
                        ^same
                        Your mail is bouncing back.......

Resend me a good email...

Comment

Originally posted by PtlCop View Post
                          Checked...forgot to put you on the list... My bad. You are there now. I just sent you a HUGE file of stuff.......

Might want to check when you get in to move it out of your in box..... as it will probably jam anyone from sending you stuff now.....

Comment

Do retired qualify?

Comment

Originally posted by eagleI View Post
                              Do retired qualify?
                              If I can verify where you worked..... which is easy enough to do.... I have one old fart on my list already....

Comment

Checked...forgot to put you on the list... My bad. You are there now. I just sent you a HUGE file of stuff.......

Might want to check when you get in to move it out of your in box..... as it will probably jam anyone from sending you stuff now.....
                                Didn't come through, i'll pm you to confirm my e-mail. Just put it on the list for the next batch of stuff! Thanks!
                                Originally posted by K40
                                To me, open carry is the equivalent of the couple making out and groping each other at the food court in the mall. Yeah, they are probably legal, as long as they don't start getting undressed. But they are still social retards.
                                ‎"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him." - Rooster Cogburn

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5366 users online. 326 members and 5040 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X