Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent you a PM Bearcat.

Comment

Everyone that has sent me stuff.....got your address....will be adding you on Mon when I go in. I will send out a couple of Officer Safety things plus the pdf file that shows the damage in Japan as test stuff......then go from there if I get stuff....

I get stuff sometimes once a week.....to 2-3 times daily... just depends...

Be safe....

Comment

I sent you an email to your work addy-----------------------with info on the list I am on..............I get a lot of LASO stuff from there too....
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
          I sent you an email to your work addy-----------------------with info on the list I am on..............I get a lot of LASO stuff from there too....
          Sounds good....I will deal with it Mon. I am getting tires on the truck and going to Wally-World today on my day off.... I will need beer by Noon!

Comment

PM sent. Thanks for the offer!

Stay safe.
            The opinions expressed here are from the individual only and do not represent the view of any agency that the poster may be affiliated with

Comment

PM sent. If you don't mind, I would also like the Japan info.
              Originally posted by Ceridwen
              Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

PM sent....
                Originally posted by K40
                To me, open carry is the equivalent of the couple making out and groping each other at the food court in the mall. Yeah, they are probably legal, as long as they don't start getting undressed. But they are still social retards.
                ‎"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him." - Rooster Cogburn

Comment

Got them....

Comment

PM sent, I'd like the pdf on the damage in Japan, too. Thanks
                    Those of us that are in this profession have much thicker skins than the average person. Your "insults" are not even a good pimple on the *** of what truly bothers us. -Iowa 1603

Comment

Originally posted by Doughboy213 View Post
                      PM sent, I'd like the pdf on the damage in Japan, too. Thanks
                      Check your PMs....

Comment

PM sent. Thanks!
                        The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

thanks for never including me ahole
                          Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

PM sent. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller View Post
                              thanks for never including me ahole
                              Lick my taint Security Guard........ You're added......

Comment

Bump.... (3) items pushed out today. If you did not get them....let me know...as I did get some addresses bouncing back to me....

If you want the Japan disaster PDF.....reply to what I sent and I will get it to you...... Same with anything else you are looking for....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4898 users online. 294 members and 4604 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X