Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone make an arrest of suspect with a double glock yet?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone make an arrest of suspect with a double glock yet?

I haven't seen one in person yet, but I'm guessing the gangsters will be packing these soon enough.

Probably the wrong area.. but what the heck...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txeGZoBW7vY
    Yes I'm a LEO... but I do no care enough to go through the trouble of changing the screen name.... sorry

That's the dumbest thing i've ever seen.
    Originally posted by K40
    To me, open carry is the equivalent of the couple making out and groping each other at the food court in the mall. Yeah, they are probably legal, as long as they don't start getting undressed. But they are still social retards.
    ‎"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him." - Rooster Cogburn

Comment

You say that now, but I'm sure you have seen or will see dumber people before you die.
      Yes I'm a LEO... but I do no care enough to go through the trouble of changing the screen name.... sorry

Comment

was the guy retarded? or Asian?

dont think those were real weapons....cap guns, maybe???
        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
        sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
        Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Airsoft? Anyways, two minutes of my life I will never get back. STUPID.
          "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

NINJAGLOCK!

features:

Suppressed nuclear tungsten rounds

100 % plastic poisonous rounds.

100 round magazines pictured. (that's what he said.)

cutting laser capable of cutting through any material on earth

Looking through the upper scope lets you look into the future to see where your round goes before you fire it.

Three dot ninja sights when they are lined up astronomy?

You can also steer the bullet with the ninja cutouts. (DUDE!)
            Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

"You'll see that is is completely pimped out......"

Comment

Why not just use an extended mag? Anyways, that was painful to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                  was the guy retarded? or Asian?

dont think those were real weapons....cap guns, maybe???
                  it was def airsoft, you can tell when you see the mags out at the end - am i the only one who thought that was humorous?

Comment

Dis iih my duba glochk

Comment

I was really hoping he would shoot himself in the gut when he kept twirling his "double glock."

I am pretty sure this guy rides with all his friends in the back of a van with a special lift on the side.
                      If you can't convince them, confuse them
                      Harry Truman

For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I like baseball
                        "I do not fear the man who yells, I fear the man who doesn't"

Comment

Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
                          NINJAGLOCK!

features:

Suppressed nuclear tungsten rounds

100 % plastic poisonous rounds.

100 round magazines pictured. (that's what he said.)

Looking through the upper scope lets you look into the future to see where your round goes before you fire it.

Three dot ninja sights when they are lined up astronomy?

You can also steer the bullet with the ninja cutouts. (DUDE!)
                          This dude cracks me up. Have you seen his other vids as well? Funny stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
                            Except his hand apparently...
                            Anything worth shooting is worth shooting 3 or 4 times.

M-11

Comment

Well the real danger here, from what I can see, is the "double Glock" conceals really well. This worries me. I have heard of the "double-AK" on the streets as well.

In all seriousness, be careful out there!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4271 users online. 267 members and 4004 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X