X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you give this driver a ticket? Video included. LOL

I would say yes.. haha..
    "What the problem is?"

I'd go with YES as well...and cite him for improper use of horn on top of the plethora of other things.
    I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, and then questions the manner by which I provide it. I'd rather you just said thank you, and went on your way!

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But I find it somewhat... distasteful. To be given credit for work that's not mine. Especially inferior work.

sigpic

Comment

NO, he wasn't in my State or even my country...

Comment

No way man... do you see his shades!?!? IS GOOD!

Comment

If you look at it, it appears to be a poorly run dignitary protection motorcade.

The lead car (with the camera) clears an intersection and holds it open for the motorcade to pass. Once the motorcade gets through, the lead car attempts to take point again. As he does so, you can see him pass the tail car with its four way blinkers on. By the time the lead car takes point again, the motorcade has arrived at its destination.

If this were to occur in the US (and assuming it was a real dignitary) instead of using one car with a horn, multiple motors with sirens would have been used to clear every intersection.
          Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Because in Eastern Europe, its *cool* to drive awesome 4 bangers in their crowded streets like a flaming a**hole.

Comment

What an idiot.....

He would get many tickets and a free ride....

Comment

Plus, if you could articulate the suspicion that he might be a car-bomber, due to the desperate and reckless driving manner, the vehicle would have to be impounded for swabbing, likely disassembled to ensure a thorough inspection, and the DHS would likely take a very keen interest....

(Not that I would ever advocate such a thing...)
                Sure, that badge will get you midgets, but those midgets will get that badge!

The more I learn about people, the more I prefer the company of my dogs.

Comment

My wife spent some time in the Philippines and she said stop signs, red lights, and any other traffic laws were merely suggestions. That's what it made me think of. Or, maybe it's a pursuit from the perps in car camera.
                  Proudly generated over a hundred thousand dollars in attorney's fees and counting

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3097 users online. 136 members and 2961 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X