300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badging in

Has anyone been able to badge into any kind of sporting event or get into anything else that would otherwise require a ticket or some sort of credentials?

Nice policy violation. I sure wouldn't admit to that on here.
    Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

Not a fan of it. If I can't afford to pay for a ticket or cover charge I don't go.
      Before science, it was believed that autumn was caused by Chuck Norris simultaneously roundhouse kicking every tree on the planet.

Comment

Nope, I rather blend in with the crowd.
        "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

I refuse to ever do that. I make enough money to pay for my own ticket or I won't go.

Comment

No, I buy a ticket

Comment

not to be mean...but are you some kind of idiot? Why would I risk my job, pension, and family for a $25-$50 ticket to a game?

Someones never going to make it in LE...
              "If I won the lottery, I'd buy myself a police department. I'd hire all my buddies and we'd all drive Corvette patrol cars and sit around the doughnut shop I would own. Whenever someone would come in and say "I guess this my tax dollars at work", I would tell him to get the hell out my doughnut shop, then we'd all laugh and try to figure out what to do next."

--Quote taken from User "kcso"....hope you don't mind buddy, but this was just too funny not to steal from you....I'm still laughing.--

Comment

SAme. ALthough there was a movie thater locally that would allo FD/LE free access to the movies on your ID. I frequently took advantage of it when I was single. Wasnt a policy violation, as it was offered to all public safety.

Comment

No way... Not a chance. That's ridiculously stupid. I've got too much pride in my badge and in myself to do something like that.

11b101abn's scenario is different. (What a cool theater!)
                  Sure, that badge will get you midgets, but those midgets will get that badge!

The more I learn about people, the more I prefer the company of my dogs.

Comment

Its called tinnin yer way in and and been around since the invention of the badge.

I only tin my way in to the court house now a days...
                    It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Good way to buy days off WHEN they call and file a complaint on you out here......
                      The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Heck no, the last thing I want is an IA.
                        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

Do you mean faking that your on official business or just getting free admission as a courtesy?

We routinely get emails from the city about free or discounted sporting events available to public safety, police, all city employees, or whatever. I'd rather see it on the big screen in my living room where the only screaming drunk is likely to be me, but if I were so inclined I'd take advantage of that.

Pretending to be on duty or on a call, though? No, not a chance.
                          I miss you, Dave.
                          http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

No way, no how....and I would NEVER even THINK of posting a question like this on a public board...much like this one I'm typing on right now.
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Smurfette
                            Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                            Originally posted by DAL
                            You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Why are you asking here?

Ask the guys at work and do what they do.
                              ROLL TIDE!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3063 users online. 135 members and 2928 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X