300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we are in for a bad year....

As of today, we are only half way through the first month of the year and 11 of our brothers have made the ultimate sacrifice already….

Seems like we are going to have a rough year bros.

Be careful and stay safe guys, watch each other’s back and assume nothing.

I was talking about this very thing this morning. I pray that we are both incorrect!!!!

Be diligent about officer safety! Be diligent in the fight against complacency! Drive purposefully, always aware of your surroundings!

BE SAFE!

Comment

I was saying the same thing last night. Vest up, buckle up and watch each others backs.
      DISCLAIMER: All opinions are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of my agency.

Comment

Be safe out there everyone, As already stated Vest Up.

Comment

I don't remember where, but I read yesterday that LODD's are up 900% from this time last year.

Comment

Every time you stop or approach someone, or they - you ...
            ... "this could be the one" ...
            ... that tries to take it all.

Stay safe ..........
            "That's right man, we've got mills here that'll blow that heap of your's right off the road."

"Beautiful Daughter of the Stars."(it's my home now)

>>>>> A Time for Choosing <<<<<

Retired @ 31yr 2mo as of 0000 hrs. 01-01-10. Yeah, all in all, it was good.

Comment

People are stressed. Unemployment rates. Foreclosures. Bills. In general the end of the "good times" easy ride we had during the last decade. More and more people are using nutcase drugs ie prescription meds to help them "deal with" life.
              Any views or opinions presented by this prenomen are solely those of a burlesque author and do not necessarily represent those of a LEA or caementum couturier.

nom de plume

This is the internet- take all information with a grain of salt. Such could be valid and true or could be typed just for playing devils advocate.

Comment

(Though this was general LE topic, ignore this post)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6203 users online. 305 members and 5898 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X