300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sheepdog

has anyone been to a sheepdog academy class? and if so did you find it informative and worth your time? i just got an email about it and it sounded interesting but i figured id ask around before comitting myself to anything.

thanks

I don't have any idea what you are talking about. I do though, have a border collie at home that could use a little extra training.
    I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

My Great Pyrenees is untrainable... Then again, hundreds of years of breeding have made training unnecessary.
      Sure, that badge will get you midgets, but those midgets will get that badge!

The more I learn about people, the more I prefer the company of my dogs.

Comment

Sheep, Wolves and Sheepdogs

http://www.lwcbooks.com/articles/onsheepdogs.html

Are you looking for info about Lt Colonel Dave Grossman and Sheep, Wolves and Sheepdogs?
        “Move along, there's nothing to see here”

Comment

Here, I'll save you the money. We (LE) are shepards protecting the sheep (citizens) from the wolves (badguys). You may have to shoot someone some day. Things can be bad or good.

Send me $100.
          Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

I'm going to hold a talk on Chickens, Foxes and the Farmer. I'll only charge $75!

Edit: No disrespect meant for Lt Dave Grossman and what he does. I've listened to The Bullet Proof Mind and respect it.
            Last edited by KnuckleHead08; 12-20-2009, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Sorry Knuckle, Foghorn Leghorn already got that gig.
              Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

Grossman's class is very upbeat and informative. If you have the chance to attend go for it.

"Then there are sheepdogs," he went on, "and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."

Comment

Yep. Heard it.
                  Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

"Sheepdog" is the buzzword of the day. Using the terminology really does not add any content that I can see.
                    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8186 users online. 364 members and 7822 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                    X