300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird find....what about you?

So, due to another's illness, today I worked patrol. I decided to cruise all my new town's side & back streets, and the industrial park.

I'm circling a building and I see a loading dock with some cases/boxes near the driveway. Two are clearly old OD green, mil surplus, about 2ft X 2ft X 18", there's a much larger heavy cardboard box, and a smaller cardboard box covered by some folded plastic tarps. I see that the large cardboard box is labled, "barrels." I got out of the SUV and pulled away the tarp. Inside the box were clear-bagged/sealed AK-47 parts...maybe two dozen. I could tell the upper reciever was missing from each one. I then peeked inside the larger cardboard box...inside were at least a dozen (visible) heavy machine-gun barrels. Now I know this discovery is the way some old spy movie has started, but I walked in the front door, anyway. It's a business in my town, I never knew, that deals in full-auto and antique weapon replacement parts.

My self-initiated big bust of a black market, international arms dealer was put off, until another day.

What have you encountered which was too good to be true....and wasn't?
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Haha! Good find, Chiefy!! Too bad it wasn't found property and held at jwise's house until the owner could be traced

You're working patrol? Need another LA County lateral?
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Smurfette
    Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
    Originally posted by DAL
    You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

The chief is expected to be on the road 15-20 hrs per week. I'm going to see if I can extend that!

As far as laterals go....I wish I could. I would take you, but not your former partner!
      Last edited by Kieth M.; 12-14-2009, 09:26 PM.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Well, if you just want to go with the "Weird" part, I found what I like to call the "Sit N Spin" or "The Chair of Disgust".

Picture a floral pattern rocker recliner that your grandmother found too old-fashioned and set out on the curb for about three weeks in the rain. Then some enterprising young cross-dressing entrepreneur finds it, puts a broom handle through the bottom so about 6" sticks up throuh the seat, and puts a plastic baggy over it (gotta be sanitary) then uses it is his/her companionship for hire business in an abandoned house. Now sprinkle dozens, if not hundreds, of used condoms around said chair.

Now back out slowly and poor hand sanitizer in your eye balls and hope it soaks into your brain.
        I miss you, Dave.
        http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

OMFG... WHAAAAAH!!! That's a visual I soooo did not need!
          Sure, that badge will get you midgets, but those midgets will get that badge!

The more I learn about people, the more I prefer the company of my dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by CruiserClass View Post
            Well, if you just want to go with the "Weird" part, I found what I like to call the "Sit N Spin" or "The Chair of Disgust".

Picture a floral pattern rocker recliner that your grandmother found too old-fashioned and set out on the curb for about three weeks in the rain. Then some enterprising young cross-dressing entrepreneur finds it, puts a broom handle through the bottom so about 6" sticks up throuh the seat, and puts a plastic baggy over it (gotta be sanitary) then uses it is his/her companionship for hire business in an abandoned house. Now sprinkle dozens, if not hundreds, of used condoms around said chair.

Now back out slowly and poor hand sanitizer in your eye balls and hope it soaks into your brain.
            Gross. I have no other adjective.

Comment

So sorry I started this thread, now........yuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Comment

Damn Cruiser, that was a disgusting visual. Excellent way to start out the day!

Comment

I had to edit my find because I went back and read what Cruiser wrote and now Im like WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO.....
                  Last edited by DARE_SUPPORTER; 12-15-2009, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                    My self-initiated big bust of a black market, international arms dealer was put off, until another day.
                    Somehow I can visualize you creeping around the loading dock...peeking under the tarps and finding whooooeeee the mother lode!

Thanks for the laugh...
                    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Dear Lord

Comment

WOW.....just WOW!!!!

Comment

So, umm, judging from the reaction you guys haven't ran across any Sit n Spins?

Would you like a description of the entrepreneur? It will involve such descriptors as "baseball sized lump" "four day growth of beard" "stilleto heels" and "skin tight tube dress", although not likely in that order. Just FYI.
                          I miss you, Dave.

Comment

So, umm, judging from the reaction you guys haven't ran across any Sit n Spins?

Would you like a description of the entrepreneur? It will involve such descriptors as "baseball sized lump" "four day growth of beard" "stilleto heels" and "skin tight tube dress", although not likely in that order. Just FYI.
                            Really dude? As if part one wasn't bad enough

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzination View Post
                              Really dude? As if part one wasn't bad enough
                              Yet you keep coming back, which means you're just a little curious.

Its like a train wreck, only without the redeeming qualities...
                              I miss you, Dave.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10625 users online. 399 members and 10226 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X