Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL - Prescription Drug abuse

Guys -

I want to see what the street/patrol guys are actually coming across most often on the street, and which you consider a problem.

Please post a reply and discuss this also.

See poll, thanks
    Hydrocodone (Lorcet, Vicodin, Lortabs, etc)
    45.00%
    Oxycodone / Oxycontin
    32.50%
    Fentanyl
    2.50%
    Xanax
    15.00%
    OTHER/NOT LISTED
    5.00%
    Last edited by satpak77; 11-06-2009, 11:46 PM.

I'm at a VA Medical Center, we catch our Methadone guys buying selling and stealing all of the Vicodin thay can get.

On the personal side, my step-daughter (19) was also found to be abusing Vicodin. She stole almost 8K in her Mom's jewlery to support the habit. We have her getting help now, just never saw it happening.
    My OODA Loop: Observe, Over-react, Destroy and Apologize.

Comment

mostly hydrocodone mixed w/ alcohol to pass a breathalyzer test... about 8/10 of my duis(young people) have hydrocodone or some other drug on them. Occasionally it's weed but MOST of the time it's hydrocodone.
      www.darkwolfunderground.com/forum if you join you can see all the other good stuff on the forums. Do not enter if you are faint of heart-or don't like HARD training.... think.......strongman???

Comment

Handled a complaint recently where one guy stole a whole case of Fentanyl from his lover. Although I voted for Fentanyl, this weekend I had a crackhead in cuffs who told me that when he couldnt get crack, he would pop a few xanax and drink an 18 pack of Busch Light. So I dont really know...
        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Rx abuse has exploded here in the last year. It's no longer popping pills, there's been a HUGE incline in injecting them.
          sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

All of the above, but Loritab gets the edge here.
            Proudly generated over a hundred thousand dollars in attorney's fees and counting

Comment

Tussionex, a cough syrup containing hydrocodone, is becoming very popular. On the street it's called "liquid tab (lortab)". We recovered four bottles of it on a search warrant last week along with clonazepam, weed, crack, and powder cocaine. Rx abuse is just as bad as the standard hard drugs in my area.
              ROLL TIDE!!!

Comment

I haven't really been getting alot of prescription stuff lately...lots of meth, some coke every once and a while. Everyone has weed.

The majority of people usually have vicodin or a vicodin analog. I don't even need to look it up in the drug bible anymore. Oxy is a far second.

Comment

hydrocodone and oxy's mainly, couple weeks ago got big find of methadone.

Tons of weed around, and meth is probably the biggest illegal drug problem here right now, lots people u run into at night are tweaking on it.
                  "What the problem is?"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3130 users online. 151 members and 2979 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X