300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you tell him?

You just finished writing a guy a ticket. He's not happy but not whining or screaming, either. He's got large spots of what is probably mustard on his chin.

Business as usual or a quick "got a little somethin' right there" before the "you're free to go."

Seemed like an easy call to me, but the guy took me catching him with mustard on his face harder than he did the ticket.

People are weird.
    I miss you, Dave.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

the ticket was for something stupid he did, the mustard was an insult after the ticket...

you're right though, people are weird...
    It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
    Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

Nope, don't tell him. Let him walk around like that looking foolish for as long as possible. If your fly was down, he wouldn't tell you about it!
      Originally posted by K40
      To me, open carry is the equivalent of the couple making out and groping each other at the food court in the mall. Yeah, they are probably legal, as long as they don't start getting undressed. But they are still social retards.
      ‎"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him." - Rooster Cogburn

Comment

I'd let it go, personally. My thought is that no matter how hard I tried not to, it would probably come out as condescending.
        "It's a long way from the Supreme Court to the streets." -F.Y.
        "Saw drunk, arrested same." -Buck

Comment

Nah.......

Comment

If he got a warning, I'd let him know about the mustard. If he got a ticket, I wouldn't let him know. The odds of him thinking he was being harrassed after a citation was issued is to high.

Comment

Sir, Press hard your making several copies, Oh by the way you got some mustard crusty stuff on your chin......LMAO...

Yeah, that possibly wouldnt go over well, but I would probably tell them.

Comment

Maybe he was mad because that wasn't mustard on his chin...
                Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

I had sort of the same dilemma whan I stop this PYT for running a light and, lo-and-behold, her blouse was open, exposing the pert and perky ta-ta's. I decided it would only embarrass her to tell her about her wardrobe malfunction and let her go with just a warning.
                  "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                    I had sort of the same dilemma whan I stop this PYT for running a light and, lo-and-behold, her blouse was open, exposing the pert and perky ta-ta's. I decided it would only embarrass her to tell her about her wardrobe malfunction and let her go with just a warning.
                    Yeah I'm sure that was completely unintentional on her part.
                    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Yeah that is what I do also......this seems to happen a lot....you don't think????
                      Nah, surely they wouldn't do that on purpose!!

Comment

Originally posted by Outshined
                        Guy is in Alaska when his car breaks down. He calls a mechanic who comes to look at the car. He tells the guy, go get something to eat while I tow your car back to the shop. Mechanic says come by the shop in a couple hours and we will talk, I should know something by then. Guy goes to eat. A couple hours later he goes to the repair shop and walks in. Mechanic looks at him and says, "Looks like you blew a seal." Guy wipes his mouth, and says, "No, that is just some mayonnaise from lunch."
                        HAHAHA

Comment

I had sort of the same dilemma whan I stop this PYT for running a light and, lo-and-behold, her blouse was open, exposing the pert and perky ta-ta's.
                          No, no that is not the same dilemma as having a fat middle aged guy, complete with stale smoke odor, with mustard all over his chin. Not the same at all.

I never get the good dilemmas...
                          I miss you, Dave.
                          http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Originally posted by CruiserClass View Post
                            I never get the good dilemmas...
                            Go to work in a college town.
                            ROLL TIDE!!!

Comment

I'd rather have the mustard situation than the drunk homeowner that had puked on his fat gut while passed out and didnt know it during a noise complaint call. That was gross. BTW, I didnt tell him he had puked on himself....just "turn the music down."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6099 users online. 352 members and 5747 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X