300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acts of stupidity on Halloween

Our winner here was a guy who walks by a squad car and punches it right in front of us. He response was "why are you arresting me!? I was just trying to be in character!"

I'm not sure who his character was, he was wearing a flannel shirt.

Several years ago my buddy arrested a 20's gangster whose costume came complete with an actual sawed off shot gun.
    Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Arrested a guy in a cop costume last night, told him to turn around and put his hands behind his back...he then told me to turn around and put my hands behind my back. Then on the way to the jail he says "you know what would have been funny, if we'd gotten into a fight on the side of the road, and another cop shows up and doesn't know who to help."

It actually was pretty funny.

Couple years ago we broke up a juvenile drinking party, there was a guy there dressed as tree...complete with brown face paint and some elaborate leaves. We show up, he runs out back and stands in the backyard acting like...well, a tree. Went up to him, asked him what the hell he was doing and he said "can't talk sir, i'm a tree." I laughed till I cried, he went home without a ticket for illegal consumption...
      Originally posted by K40
      To me, open carry is the equivalent of the couple making out and groping each other at the food court in the mall. Yeah, they are probably legal, as long as they don't start getting undressed. But they are still social retards.
      ‎"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him." - Rooster Cogburn

Comment

the best part of working on Halloween night is all the great BOLO's we get.
        Some of my favs from sat night
        Be on the lookout for a 6ft white male, dark hair and goatee wearing a girl scout uniform
        or
        Looking for Aladin and I dream of jeannie for an assault meet your victim he will be in a state puff marshmellow in front of the bar
        Democracy is worth dying for, because it's the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man.
        -Ronald Reagan

Heroes may not be braver than anyone else. They're just braver five minutes longer.
        -Ronald Reagan

Big Mak Attack AKA Big Mac Attack

Comment

Originally posted by PtlCop View Post
          Arrested a guy in a cop costume last night, told him to turn around and put his hands behind his back...he then told me to turn around and put my hands behind my back. Then on the way to the jail he says "you know what would have been funny, if we'd gotten into a fight on the side of the road, and another cop shows up and doesn't know who to help."

It actually was pretty funny.

Couple years ago we broke up a juvenile drinking party, there was a guy there dressed as tree...complete with brown face paint and some elaborate leaves. We show up, he runs out back and stands in the backyard acting like...well, a tree. Went up to him, asked him what the hell he was doing and he said "can't talk sir, i'm a tree." I laughed till I cried, he went home without a ticket for illegal consumption...
          LOL

Comment

Bunch of guys got drunk and decided to go roof hopping. One of them missed and ended up 3 stories below his intended target. Luckily for him, he didnt get too badly injured.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4846 users online. 297 members and 4549 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X