300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle shooting

I just read the story about the shooting of the Seattle Officers. Man that is crazy. The story reads that they were basically ambushed as they were sitting on a street in the car. If any of you guys are from the area, is this a gang thing, or retaliation? This just blows my mind. I know most shootings happen during an arrest or stop. The last time I can remember an actual ambush or assination on one of us was the Officer from Michigan a few years back was killed by the bank robber who wanted the Officer's gun. Man, the more I think about this thing the more it runs all over me. I can't do anything for you guys from over a thousand miles away, other than pray for you and your partner. You guys be safe out there. Good luck finding the suspects.

Seattle shooting

I don't work for SPD; nor was I on-scene, so I can't speak on details of the shooting.

However, the Central District of Seattle is an area known high levels of gang-activity. There are two major gangs that claim territory immediately around where the shooting occurred, and SPD has been cracking down on them because of a large spike in gang shootings and homicides.

Too early to know if it was gang-related, but my guess is yes. SPD says they will have a news conference today at 3 PM; maybe we'll find out more.

Comment

Be safe, but make their pathetic lives hell.

RIP Officer Brenton.

Comment

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/68320537.html

Probably the best coverage around so far. RIP Ofc Brenton.

Comment

I hope they catch the SOB who did this.

Comment

LOCAL NEWS VIDEO

This is upsetting. My prayers go out to his family the Seattle PD.
            I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, and then questions the manner by which I provide it. I'd rather you just said thank you, and went on your way!

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But I find it somewhat... distasteful. To be given credit for work that's not mine. Especially inferior work.

sigpic

Comment

I hate to say it, but no this is not the first one in a while. There was an ambush less than a year ago in University City Missouri. A OBS subject shot and killed Sgt. Michael King as he sat in his vehicle. The killer said he had always wanted to kill a cop, and that was his reason for the ambush. Keep your heads on a swivel men (and women) and my prayers go out to the men who have lost another brother.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5367 users online. 289 members and 5078 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X