300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh, hello.........

That Pulicord guy told me to click on the link so the more awesomer cops could come here and talk about cool stuff, like ice
    cream, eating a turd for $5,000,000, etc.. Where my cool peeps at?

So, how about those Lakers?
    "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Do you know anything about turd flavored ice cream?

Regards,

GB
      I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

I'll start this off.. I'm like sitting in an airplane right now.. It's a big plane and there are people on it.. I'm glad I'm not sitting next to a fat person.. I love ice cream too, especially a peanut butter based one.. Well gotta sign off, plane is rolling and the mean ol' lady said "Shut ur phone off!!".

Comment

Dude, I dunno about that kind of flavor... That's nasty man...

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
            Do you know anything about turd flavored ice cream?
            I heard it's a big thing on the East coast! (All those Yankee fans probably love the stuff!) They even have 31 flavors. It must have something to do with their culture, because I don't have the slightest interest in trying it.
            "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Seeing as how this is a random thread, how about this:

My brother who just got out of the mil.gov got caught by Tampa PD, drunk out of his gourd buck naked dealing heroin to 3rd graders at Sister Mary's of the Golden Throne Divinity. WTF? Didn't they know his brother is a LEO? I mean, come on now!! Don't they have any discretion?

Cut the guy some slack. I would've.

And then go get some ice cream.
              The opinions expressed here are from the individual only and do not represent the view of any agency that the poster may be affiliated with

Comment

Was he eating poo, too?

Comment

Originally posted by Nessmuk View Post

My brother who just got out of the mil.gov got caught by Tampa PD, drunk out of his gourd buck naked dealing heroin to 3rd graders at Sister Mary's of the Golden Throne Divinity. WTF? Didn't they know his brother is a LEO? I mean, come on now!! Don't they have any discretion?

How dare they go after someone whose brother is a LEO??? I wouldn't EVER even ticket someones 2nd cousin by marriage!
                  When you order a burger at McDonalds, are you surprised when you get one?

Comment

Originally posted by iamacop View Post
                    Was he eating poo, too?
                    Nope, probably a soupy $ hit sandwich. No 5 mil for him.

Comment

You're a piece of crap

Comment

He's lucky that the nuns at St. Mary's didn't get a hold of him first..They don't give "breaks."

Comment

bwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I choked on my damn tea.
                          sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

That brickcop guy really likes me.. U see his
                            other post about me on the "Tampa" post?? He said something along the line of I'm a cool guy and wishes he could supervise
                            me.. I wuv him..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5808 users online. 359 members and 5449 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X