300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TASER Lesson Plan

I am trying to find the TASER lesson plan in word form. We are going to use the training as an elective during our mandated yearly in-service training. Before we can do this the lesson needs to be in word form. Has anyone done this? If not does anyone know who has.

Thanks in advance
    Thus the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win

That one I'm not sure of. Mine is a PowerPoint with PDF's and video clips. Have you already contacted TASER Training Division?

Maybe they have Version 15 converted...
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

I have the disk but everything is in power point and video like yours. I have contacted TASER but they are slow unless your spending money. I emailed them about V15 as well. Thanks
      Thus the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win

Comment

PM sent. Version 15 also includes the info from the most recent Training Bulletin regarding the chest as a target.
        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4416 users online. 277 members and 4139 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X