300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Idea Of...

Start the Saint Louis City Police Acad, On Monday.. I Was Told To Bring an "Duffle Bag" Or a Big Bag To Get Alot Of Different Things I'll be Needing

Now I Know That Certain Things Will Vary From Department/Department/Acad etc.. I Just would like to get an Idea Of What's To Come, What You Guys Recieved, If you don't mind sharing

Your bag might be to put your grammar and spelling books in. What the heck, man?

Comment

lol, really now? I was thinking more so along the lines of a book bag, but she suggested that it be an duffle bag...

was the sarcasm needed really? or is it just some of you guys nature to be an

Comment

Uniforms, leather gear, PT gear, that kind of stuff.
        Be ready for push ups, and ready to articulate why you did what you did when you did it.

Have a great time, the stress will be worth it.
        Be safe pulling back into the thread...
        http://infidelswithhonor.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Code Seven
          You're going to need a big to put your attitude in.

You may also want to pick up a package of "thick skin" before you get eaten alive and regurgitated like a hapless worm at the academy.
          Thank You For Advice, mmhmm

Comment

Romone,

Lose the attitude. You won't make it far or long.
            Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

Please tell me your academy has DIs.

Comment

Originally posted by Romone314 View Post
                Thank You For Advice, mmhmm
                Rammone, get a large "athletic bag", something on that order. Oh, and here's something I'd leave out of it. That is, the large dose of attitude you seem to be carrying. Starting Monday, your whole world is going to be turned upside down, and your status as a Recruit is going to put you at the very bottom of the food chain. You may survive it, you might not. But you take your dump truck full of attitude with you come Monday, you really won't need that athletic bag. You'll be toast.

Comment

lol, really now? I was thinking more so along the lines of a book bag, but she suggested that it be an duffle bag...

was the sarcasm needed really? or is it just some of you guys nature to be an
                  He mentioned it, because you write like my 7 year old nephew.

How much would you like to bet someone here knows someone at the Saint Louis City Police Acadedmy? Keep up the immature attitude and I assure you, you can be seeked out ramone314.... you're coming into our world son, and you are at the very bottom. It's yes sir, yes mam, whatever you say sir, jump how high ma'm? These are the words that should be coming out of your mouth until you have earned the right to do otherwise.

We expect some B.S. from civilians, criminals and the ignorant. But not of a recruit, who could one day be our partner.

Comment

Recruit, did you SERIOUSLY come here and throw 'tude to Officers when they commented on something you're apparently unaware of? Here's something else...you're in the squad room and you're not an Officer. Bounce.
                    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                      Recruit, did you SERIOUSLY come here and throw 'tude to Officers when they commented on something you're apparently unaware of? Here's something else...you're in the squad room and you're not an Officer. Bounce.
                      You ma'am are quite possibly the coolest chick on the planet.

Comment

I think you people was under the impression that when i said "Thanks for the advice" that there was an hint of sarcasm in it?'mmhmm" it doesn't mean much of nothing actually i tend too say it after from time too time wasn't saying it with any signifcant meaning behind it... All i wanted was a simple question answered, i addressed the person i should've addressed next time i know to use PM's.... The person i'm getting painted out to be i am not at all, i know how to carry myself, in the real world..

Comment

I think you people was under the impression that when i said "Thanks for the advice" that there was an hint of sarcasm in it?'mmhmm" it doesn't mean much of nothing actually i tend too say it after from time too time wasn't saying it with any signifcant meaning behind it... All i wanted was a simple question answered, i addressed the person i should've addressed next time i know to use PM's.... The person i'm getting painted out to be i am not at all, i know how to carry myself, in the real world..
                          Your very juvenile, poorly written post, says it all, Recruit. Take this attitude with you come Monday, the Tactical Officers are going to have a ball with you. Your status is a little bit below whale&&&^%t. You're at the very bottom of the food chain, and you have an obvious inability to follow instructions. The Squad Room is a forum for commissioned officers only. You're a Recruit, thus not entitled to post here. Your written communications skills suck on about the same level as your willingness to learn.

Comment

Excuse me "RECRUIT"

What do you mean "you people"???

Comment

Somebody wasted some money on his background.
                              Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4847 users online. 276 members and 4571 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X