Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else dealt with/seen this? Passive resistance/anti-cop stuff?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come across them all the time. Had a little fella from Guatemala(sp) this weekend that thought that he did not have to provide his information and that he didn't have to leave his apartment (he was drunk and fighting with his baby mama.) He was wrong!!!!! Didn't help that when I snatched him up that he deceided to tense up and pull away. Night night little guy.
    Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAggieOfc View Post
      I know you meant to say an INVENTORY pursuant to stated department policy and consistent with the Chimel rulings right? Cause no one would want to do an illegal, unconstitutional search incident to arrest.
      Ummm, I'm pretty sure he was talking about the search of the suspect's person, which CAN be done incident to arrest. He didn't say anything about searching the car, which WOULD be an inventory search.

I sure hope you perform a search on a suspect incident to arrest!!

Comment

We stopped a guy like this. He refused to sign the cite. He had some legal brief from Oklahoma or somewhere stating that we had no right to stop his lawful progress. Well, after he was helped from the car we explained that Oklahoma law means not-so-much in our state. So he went for the ride.

Comment

Stopped one of these guys once, 6'4", 425#...refused to identify himself and fought with me and a trooper.Then in court told the judge "i do not recognize the authority of this court" and tried to walk out. judge gave him 6 months for contempt, no work release, no huber, he did the full six..

Comment

Just found out today that the guy got held on contempt. Also, his dad apparently came to the court too, and when the LEO (who happens to be a buddy of mine) came up and started chipping at him about "what authority do you have to put cuffs on my son?" he got slapped in bracelets too. A female there came over and started digging in his pocket for something, and had her hand removed and was physically backed up. She started screeching that he had no right to touch her and she was pregnant and was going to sue. What a crazy bunch...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4221 users online. 248 members and 3973 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X