300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who left the Assylum door open

Seriously, perverted stalkers, this Ryan cat, work has just been running all night long including 3 dead bodies on 3 different calls. One of which was a self inflicted gunshot to the head. He did it right on the edge of his apartment balcony sometime Monday, where eveybody walking by on the street could see him. Of course nobody called they all thought it was an awesome halloween decoration. I guess the flies buzzing around the head didn't indicate anything to them
    Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    Albert Einstein

Ok, THAT asylum....I thought you were talking about County management again....
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Smurfette
    Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
    Originally posted by DAL
    You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

I think we might have to come up with Troll Spray v2..
      summer - winter - work

Comment

Originally posted by FJDave View Post
        Ok, THAT asylum....I thought you were talking about County management again....
        Could lump them all together. I've got an idea, lets talk about combining the operations of two different departments, go so far as to take the budget of one dept. and give it to the other, but then just leave the other agency to wither on the vine and die instead of actually merging them.

Sound familiar.............
        Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
        Albert Einstein

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2775 users online. 180 members and 2595 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X