300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used X-26 TASERS

I am looking for a supplier or individule that is selling a used X-26. I am puurchasing this myself so I obviously can't pay top dollar. I just got my instructor cert for TASER and my agency allows us to carry X-26 but only provides M-26.
    "The Scout Law is the foundation on which the whole of Scout training rests."
    - Lord Baden-Powell of Gilwell

sigpic

Leaving Your Mark...is Overrated!!

check the trading post section, there is one up there for 7 something.

Comment

Why not just carry what they give you? It's a taser, for all intents and purposes it does the same thing.
      Originally posted by K40
      To me, open carry is the equivalent of the couple making out and groping each other at the food court in the mall. Yeah, they are probably legal, as long as they don't start getting undressed. But they are still social retards.
      ‎"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him." - Rooster Cogburn

Comment

Originally posted by PtlCop View Post
        Why not just carry what they give you? It's a taser, for all intents and purposes it does the same thing.
        He is correct. Except for the digital display and size it is the same thing. Same power and same cartridges. I would just carry the M26 if I were you....

Comment

Originally posted by PtlCop View Post
          Size is one reason. No need to charge and recharge batteries is another. In addition, the X26 creates a different discharge pulse; Taser claims that the X26 technology is superior.
          Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Wha we learned in the instructor course is the X-26 technology is superior as well as the shaped pulse compared to the "blunt" pulse of the M-26. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't turn down an M-26, tactics and end effect are the same. I was just hoping to be ablle to find an X-26 possibly from a dept that is upgrading to the X-3. I may even be able to talk our auxillary into buying some X-26's if the price is right.
            "The Scout Law is the foundation on which the whole of Scout training rests."
            - Lord Baden-Powell of Gilwell

sigpic

Leaving Your Mark...is Overrated!!

Comment

I actually have been hit by both the M26 and the X26. The M26 hurt worse. Also, the M26 sounds nastier. I had the room on my belt I would carry the M26 instead of the x26.

My .02 cents but check the trading forum.

Comment

I too am a Taser instructor, and I know that they say the X26 technology is superior and what not. I've been hit with both and I can tell you without hesitation that both work, both suck and I couldn't tell the difference. I'd carry what they give you, size is a factor so that might make it worth it if the price on a used X26 is low.
                Originally posted by K40
                To me, open carry is the equivalent of the couple making out and groping each other at the food court in the mall. Yeah, they are probably legal, as long as they don't start getting undressed. But they are still social retards.
                ‎"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him." - Rooster Cogburn

Comment

I am also a taser instructor...I can tell you from experience that I wouldn't carry another m26 unless i was using it as a boomerang. It's HUGE, half *** works and after a while the taser won't hold a charge, new batteries or not. The x26 is not only superior, but twice as reliable.

Comment

Taser Instructor here too!

M26 after a while I was experiencing battery problems, no such problems on the X26...when it gets low you can just change the DPM.

The size and weight also makes the X26 a smart move, I felt like I had 2 glocks on each hip with the M26!

Fred

Comment

Several X-26Cs are on gunbroker most of the time, occasionally you can find a LE X-26 there, might watch for it there a bit.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3073 users online. 173 members and 2900 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X