300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baloon boy

Alright rookie I am only going to explain this to you one last time. On all missing kids cases check the house completely. Start in the kids room then check all crawl spaces.

"But his brother said he saw him get in the baloon and..."

"Alright rookie I am only going to explain this to you one last time....."

Sheesh talk about looking stupid on national TV.
    Originally posted by FJDave
    GM, you have just set the bar that much higher for the rest of us in our witty, sarcastic responses. I yield to you! Good job, kind Sir!

District B13
    "We are not cops nor Feds." yet he still poses as an officer Hmmmm

Grant us grace, fearlessly, to contend against evil and to make no peace with oppression.--WWII memorial

"I have loved justice and hated iniquity, therefore I die in exile."

Pope Gregory V II

No kidding. Our agency protocol, and that taught by all SAR is SEARCH THE FRIGGIN' HOUSE FIRST!
    Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Garbage Man View Post
      Alright rookie I am only going to explain this to you one last time. On all missing kids cases check the house completely. Start in the kids room then check all crawl spaces.

"But his brother said he saw him get in the baloon and..."

"Alright rookie I am only going to explain this to you one last time....."

Sheesh talk about looking stupid on national TV.
      A similar thing happened to me when I first started. We had a missing boy and started a search and fortunatly my experienced Captain was on scene and that was the first thing out of his mouth, have you searched the house. We all assumed the family would have done that and guess what....he was hiding under the bed in his mother room.

This whole scenario sounds crooked. The dad is strange and I have a feeling this was a stunt to get their family on TV. They've been on TV before and seem to like the lime light.
      The amount of resources that were wasted on this is astounding.
      Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

Similar story at my department. Kid goes missing and parent assumes he fell in the pool. She thought so because "she had checked the entire house". This pool is a half full in-ground that hasn't been cleaned since being built, looked that way anyway. First officers one there strip down and jump in the pool of green water that you cant see through. Meanwhile the when the last officer arrives, since there are already 4 officers in the pool, he checks the house, guess where the kid is. In a closet...

Comment

Originally posted by ccdcbaker View Post
          Similar story at my department. Kid goes missing and parent assumes he fell in the pool. She thought so because "she had checked the entire house". This pool is a half full in-ground that hasn't been cleaned since being built, looked that way anyway. First officers one there strip down and jump in the pool of green water that you cant see through. Meanwhile the when the last officer arrives, since there are already 4 officers in the pool, he checks the house, guess where the kid is. In a closet...
          OMG!
          Originally posted by FJDave
          GM, you have just set the bar that much higher for the rest of us in our witty, sarcastic responses. I yield to you! Good job, kind Sir!

District B13
          "We are not cops nor Feds." yet he still poses as an officer Hmmmm

Grant us grace, fearlessly, to contend against evil and to make no peace with oppression.--WWII memorial

"I have loved justice and hated iniquity, therefore I die in exile."

Pope Gregory V II

Comment

I'll send an invoice. for looking in the sky today. I agree, charge the parents.

Comment

Thats kind of werid. When I yell at my son he doesn't go hide. Sound like a stunt to get on T.V. to me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2040 users online. 139 members and 1901 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X