300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeymedic View Post
    I just use one of my belt keepers in the rear for my cuff's. Gives me 2 snaps instead of 1,+ I have to have the keeper there anyway.
    Safariland cuff straps have the secure snaps that have to be manipulated in a certain direction which equals more secure than traditional belt keeper plus the safariland cuff strap works as a belt keeper
    War to the knife and knife to the hilt.

TERM LIMITS!

Comment

I always used a set of hinged black Hiatts. I hung them over my gunbelt in the front on my off hand side, one cuff over the gunbelt, the other hanging in front of the belt with the hinge on top. Never had a problem, and never had to reach behind my back to get my cuffs, and never had to unsnap anything to deploy them. Just grab the exposed cuff and the other comes out, and if you hang them right, they are always in the right position for deployment. Plus, with the black Hiatts, they don't stand out against the belt. Just my .02c.
      As far as "rights" are concerned; I look at them this way... I don't tell you what church to go to, and you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own...

Comment

I use the Safariland strap as well. I don't have alot of room, so it is a good space saver. It is not rigid like a handcuff case, so it does not dig into my back, hip, whatever.

I tried the Safariland mag case/cuff combo. It hung out like a giant grapefruit tumor. It also hung down at a 45 degree angle because of the size. My seatbelt would slip down under the holder and get caught. When I unbuckled, it would wrap around the holder and be a clusterf**k.

A double cuff case just exacerbated the problems I had with a regular case.

I use ASP hinged cuffs so they aren't noisy when hanging down. Never got them caught on something and never lost my cuffs.

Comment

It seems like the handcuff strap is a fad mostly limited to the northeastern U.S. I wouldn't be seen with one personally.

Comment

I used to wear that strap with those cuffs. Used to, being the key words. Get yourself an ASP open top cuff case. They will hold both chained or hinged. Yes, it takes up a little more room, but they're more practical.

The ASP open top cuff cases are nice.
            -Stay safe

Comment

Originally posted by ArkansasFan24 View Post
              It seems like the handcuff strap is a fad mostly limited to the northeastern U.S. I wouldn't be seen with one personally.
              Yep, just a fad, trying to be like Bosco

All Gave Some - Some Gave All

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","data-tempid":"temp_14312_1475388990098_890","height":"65","title":"flower.gif","width":"72"}

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4312 users online. 275 members and 4037 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X