NEW Welcome Ad

Collapse

Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official, Chevy Caprce to return to US market for police use...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PeteBroccolo
    replied
    I say, "Thanks Australia and Holden Division of GM!" However, I probably have a better chance of getting to drive a Tahoe PPV than I ever will a Caprice PPV before I am done!

Leave a comment:

• rpd1794
    replied
    Originally posted by Sabre View Post
    Shifter on floor = NO!

Seriously, can they be that stupid?
    Despite the fact that initial reports say that they will leave the shifter on the floor, I find it hard to believe that they would leave it there after all the input that they asked for from police fleet managers. Never say never, but the Dodge Magnum started that way its first year and had a column shift the next model year.

I am a die-hard, Mustang owning, CV loving Ford fan, but I'm glad to see Chevrolet step up with this vehicle. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Leave a comment:

• THE BRONZE
    replied
    I'm more than willing to test one of these new Caprices. My '07 Clown Victoria does pretty good, but I'm always a sucker for more torque.

Leave a comment:

• Trooper4985
    replied
    Originally posted by kcso View Post
    Crap? The only crap I see is your post and you crappy attitude, pal. You think it's crap, you don't think it matters? Who the hell are you? Why don't you go tell that crap to my buddies family who lost their husband/father when he was burned alive after getting rear ended. Take your insensitive comments and shove 'em! You make me sick.
    A NY State Trooper burned to death in his car on the T-Way when I was in the academy after being rear ended at an accident scene. If you look at the number of CV's that have been involved in serious accidents where the car was totalled and then count the number of CV's that have caught fire causing the death of an occupant that survived the crash... you will find it is a very small number. If a Boeing 777 crashes and kills 300 people are you going to say that 777's are dangerous and you take your life in your own hands by boarding one?

BTW... the FSS will deploy automaticly in a rear end accident where the gastank might rupture... no need for you to press any button.

Leave a comment:

• Sabre
    replied
    Shifter on floor = NO!

Seriously, can they be that stupid?

Leave a comment:

• kcso
    replied
    Sorry kitty, I amended my comments for you. The last thing I want to do is upset a little ***** cat.

Leave a comment:

• GoldBadge
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kcso
    replied
    Originally posted by JPSO Recruit View Post
    You honestly need to tone it down a bit. In every thread you are berating, cocky, disrespectful, and condescending to everyone who disagrees with you. Please leave the attitude at the door when you are posting in threads.
    Well now, that wasn't a very nice thing for you to say?
    Last edited by kcso; 10-26-2009, 02:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JPSO Recruit
    replied
    Crap? The only crap I see is your post and you crappy attitude, pal. You think it's crap, you don't think it matters? Who the hell are you? Why don't you go tell that crap to my buddies family who lost their husband/father when he was burned alive after getting rear ended. Take your insensitive comments and shove 'em! You make me sick.
    You honestly need to tone it down a bit. In every thread you are berating, cocky, disrespectful, and condescending to everyone who disagrees with you. Please leave the attitude at the door when you are posting in threads.

Leave a comment:

• kcso
    replied
    Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
    Here we go again with the "CV's catch fire too easily" crap. The only time you might need that button is because you are still alive after being rearended at highway speed where as in most other vehicles, you already be dead so it doesn't matter if the car is on fire.
    Map? The only map I see is on sour toast and your happy gratitude gal. You'd think it's a trap, you'd think it tatters? True, the smell is glue? Dry shunt yugo bell, flat trap to fly nutties, fifty two lost bear was bent/farther when it was his turn to drive. Rafter netting near mended. Bake four incense comets in the oven!
    Last edited by kcso; 10-26-2009, 05:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Trooper4985
    replied
    Yes, crash proven. As long as I am able to push this button if I get rear ended, then I should be just fine. Otherwise....

Here we go again with the "CV's catch fire too easily" crap. The only time you might need that button is because you are still alive after being rearended at highway speed where as in most other vehicles, you already be dead so it doesn't matter if the car is on fire.

Leave a comment:

• kcso
    replied
    Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
    Hopefully Ford keeps going with the crash proven CV because the anemic 281 is gone and there is a sweet new 302 replacing it.
    Yes, crash proven. As long as I am able to push this button if I get rear ended, then I should be just fine. Otherwise....

Leave a comment:

• Trooper4985
    replied
    Originally posted by DAL View Post
    I saw the new Caprice on Wednesday. It will definitely require molded fiberglass seats in the rear. I don't think there was enough room to sit in the backseat with the cage in place.
    Originally posted by 11b101abn View Post
    I have read recently that the shifter will not be moved to the steering column.
    Would you expect anything more from a company that is run by "The All Mighty Obama"?

Leave a comment:

• jthorpe
    replied
    Originally posted by 11b101abn View Post

Fail.
    In that case, Chevy can pack sand.

Leave a comment:

• 11b101abn
    replied

Fail.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4961 users online. 277 members and 4684 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X