300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Tattoo on a suspect

I asked a guy I locked up the other day if he had any Tats and he said Yeah I got your name on my ***. Im like ok S%^ head for real do you have any tats and again he says it and says here Ill show you he turns around pulls his pants down and well he had "YOUR NAME" in big letters on his butt.
    Democracy is worth dying for, because it's the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man.
    -Ronald Reagan

Heroes may not be braver than anyone else. They're just braver five minutes longer.
    -Ronald Reagan

Big Mak Attack AKA Big Mac Attack

That guy has quite the sense of humor...

Comment

A man in my friend's jail had that on his pecker. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by crazynova View Post
        That guy has quite the sense of humor...
        Yeah I was impressed. I want to do it myself but I just cant think of anytime I would get to use that line so i dont
        Democracy is worth dying for, because it's the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man.
        -Ronald Reagan

Heroes may not be braver than anyone else. They're just braver five minutes longer.
        -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Yes, that's a tattoo....
          \

Comment

Best I ever saw was about 15 years ago in L.A.'s Men's Central Jail.

This guy had his entire back framed like it was a piece of old poster paper. It had the word "Reward" across his shoulders, and "Dead or Alive" across his lower back. The middle of his back had a tatted image of himself. There were words to the effect of "For murder, rape, and horse-thievery."

It was pretty well done. It looked just like a classic wild-west wanted poster.

EDJ
            "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

My favorite was a guy who had "L-O-V-E" on the knuckles of his left hand, and "H-A-I-T" on the knuckles of his right hand.

Not only did he brand himself as a redneck, but as a stupid one at that.
              Lighten up Francis!

Comment

Back when I worked corrections I saw a Greek guy who had a prison tat of a map of Greece. Under the tat was written GREASE.

Comment

When I was in corrections, I had an inmate on my gallery with a dotted line across his neck and undeneath were the words "please cut here"

Comment

Originally posted by big mak attack View Post
                    I asked a guy I locked up the other day if he had any Tats and he said Yeah I got your name on my ***. Im like ok S%^ head for real do you have any tats and again he says it and says here Ill show you he turns around pulls his pants down and well he had "YOUR NAME" in big letters on his butt.
                    A buddy of mine in Academy had that too. A few of us were commenting on some tats he had on his arms and back from his stint in the Marines and he then looked at me, smiled a little and said "I've actually got your name tattood on my @$$". I laughed and he promptly dropped trou. Sure enough in fancy script font was "YOUR NAME". I couldn't stop laughing for a long time!

Comment

Originally posted by nads70 View Post
                      Back when I worked corrections I saw a Greek guy who had a prison tat of a map of Greece. Under the tat was written GREASE.
                      Thats classic
                      -Ronald Reagan

-Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by nads70 View Post
                        some crooks have the smarts real gud
                        Walking the line...all give some...some give all!

Comment

*NOT WORK SAFE*

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_iPPpAn4rkd...***_police.jpg
                          "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

Comment

99TAC beat me to it. I've seen that in a demotivational poster with the caption, "Irony. It makes Patrolman Adamson smile."

Comment

I came up a group of young adults this summer swimming at our beach in the early morning hours. For reference the beach was closed.

Being a relatively slow night, I got out to investigate and check ID's for curfew. All were of legal age and I let them go on there way.

As one of them turned around he had a lovely tattoo of "F&$^ The Police" on his back.

I complimented him on his lovely tattoo.

His only response was "yeah I forgot about that."

I laughed and went on with my night.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2618 users online. 138 members and 2480 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X