300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrouds for led light sticks??

I need help finding a shroud for my new led light stick that my department just purchased from led outfitters. We had it installed last week and at night its impossible to see through the windshield. I was just going to fab one out of plastic somehow but if anyone has had a similar problem please tell me what you did or where you purchased your shroud. Thank you.

Which light stick was purchased? Some of the shrouds are interchangeable, If I know which one you have, I could let you know what will work, or find a link for you.
    sigpic

Comment

Its either the Rocket-X 8 head or the Illuminator series 8 head.

Comment

Well unfortunately, those are the toughest to work with as far as shrouds are concerned. There is nothing to my knowledge available to purchase for those, or the dominator series. So about the only way to go would be to fabricate something yourself (if you're handy with stock sheetmetal). If not, the only other recommendation I could make would be to attempt a different mount position. I apologize for not being of any help in this perticular case, maybe someone else has had some experience fabricating a shroud for those lights?? Ill do some research for you in the meantime.

-Ryan
        sigpic

Comment

Ok thats fine. Thank you very much!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6136 users online. 352 members and 5784 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X