Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anyone who thinks unions aren't needed in police work

http://www.venfl.com/features2/frassetti_vindicated.htm

With the understanding that a lot of reporters couldn't get the story right if it happened to them, if half of this is accurate its full o' fishiness.

Seems like an awesome place to have strong union representation. Not only for the seeming injustice of the situation, but also for the legal costs. A life time of union dues probably aren't going to amount to one solid defense attorney in an ongoing court battle.
    I miss you, Dave.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

My reports must be signed off by the Sgt at the end of the shift and/or by the end of the work rotation.

Then the Cpt or Chief does a count to ensure all reports, tickets, updates add up to make our status.

Then within a week or two they get kicked back for changes. So no way in hell would a officer get away with not filling a report.

-
    We need unions that is for sure. or at least better brass.
    Any views or opinions presented by this prenomen are solely those of a burlesque author and do not necessarily represent those of a LEA or caementum couturier.

nom de plume

This is the internet- take all information with a grain of salt. Such could be valid and true or could be typed just for playing devils advocate.

Comment

Having been an IT guru at a police department there is no way that I could ever say that any proprietary software was secure or hack proof. One day I was checking though our server and ran across a file I didn't recognize. I opened the file and it had all of the user names and passwords listed in some file that was produced by someone or something (computer??). This network was closed. No connection to the internet so it wasn't an outside hack. With the file I had the super user name and password. Soooo.... can you trust any program? Nope. The current position have deals with another proprietary program, that on a regular basis eats reports. Did the guy do anything wrong? I don't know, but when it comes to computer programs they all have faults.
      Ut humiliter opinor

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6710 users online. 366 members and 6344 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X