300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West

President Obama called Kanye West a "Jackass"! Gotta love it..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090915/...tv_obama_tweet

President hit the nail on the head!
    Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

Kayne is a @%&

Comment

I agree with him.
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

LOL!!!!!! I think they're both jackasses...and Taylor Swift looked good.
          I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Probably the only time during his presidency that I will agree with him on something

Comment

Kanye West is a "F" ing Dou%e Bag !
              sigpic
              Formerly Username k91376
              " They Took the BAR!! The whole F%$#ING BAR! "

Comment

Originally posted by k91king3 View Post
                Kanye West is a "F" ing Dou%e Bag !
                x2

Comment

There is so much about this that SCREAMS publicity stunt, its not even funny. The Kanye/Taylor event, I mean.
                  NEVER TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND. Most people that do end up shot stabbed or maimed in other violent ways....

Comment

Is the president ever going to realize that this isn't a ****ing game anymore?
                    Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

The President's name is the only one I recognize in this thread. Not my kind of music/movies/media or whatever, I guess.
                      "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margaret's not coming?"

Comment

I read that last night. Finally, there's something that Obama and I agree on.

Comment

My question is, why is the POTUS making statements on this? Should he give a rat's @zz?

Comment

It was a statement made "off the cuff" but another news network heard the statement not realizing it was "off the cuff" and published it. It was not an official statement. In my opinion though, anything the POTUS says that is within an earshot of anyone should be public record, he is the POTUS! When is this guy going to realize he is the POTUS, not some guy from da hood who can talk smack about others in public....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxer4 View Post
                              My question is, why is the POTUS making statements on this? Should he give a rat's @zz?
                              Seriously, he was asked a question and expressed his opinion "off-the-record", hey after all he's still a human being and him calling Kayne West a "jackarse" is classic in my opinion.

The same way we are discussing it here, do I REALLY give a rat's @***, NO, but I'm not above expressing my feelings on the issue.

I hope Kayne doesn't show up to Patrick Swayze's funeral. "I'll let you get back to your funeral in a minute... but Michael Jackson had the best death of the year. Just sayin".

^--- I posted this on the other Kayne thread, I love the interwebs, so much humor.
                              Last edited by Incognito007; 09-16-2009, 11:28 AM. Reason: I spelt humor = homor , Fail!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3217 users online. 154 members and 3063 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X